Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? (2214 Views)

Stoke 1-0 Chelsea: 5 Things We Learned As Blues Lose Again / Motivating Story Of Odion Ighalo Who Dodged Bullets On His Way Up / David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Orokita(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
FA cup demise for manchester utd and another home lose, is this the beginning of the end for David moyes?? Even his strongest supporters must be having doubts right now... I personally think he shud be sacked!!! What do u think?

Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nobody will sack David Moyes

Man Utd just do not have the players to compete, David Moyes is not a magician. Being a magician is not part of the job description for being the man utd boss.

Plus I don't think anybody will hire a manager, give him 6years contract and then sack him after 6 months

am sure the Money guys in old Trafford don't roll like that!
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by dicksonsj: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
squad to compete u say? Are u kiddin me...who is missin 4rm last season's squad...d same squad dah clinched d title...d same squad dah fergi had....better excuse plssssss!
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by ume(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
sack him sack him sack him bcs he is useless coach, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Relax guys, Fergie had the same problem when he took over Man Utd so you guys should give David sometime.

BTW, UP GUNNERS grin cheesy wink smiley tongue cool
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Orokita(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
NaijaTalkTown: Relax guys, Fergie had the same problem when he took over Man Utd so you guys should give David sometime.

BTW, UP GUNNERS grin cheesy wink smiley tongue cool
Different age and time!!! Coaches are not afforded the luxury of time in todays clime!!!! Its either deliver or u're out!!! I think moyes is an average coach in a top club... Let's face it Man utd need a makeover in almost all departments
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by bishophenry(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
they ought to give him chance.
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Orokita(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
mikeansy: Nobody will sack David Moyes

Man Utd just do not have the players to compete, David Moyes is not a magician. Being a magician is not part of the job description for being the man utd boss.

Plus I don't think anybody will hire a manager, give him 6years contract and then sack him after 6 months

am sure the Money guys in old Trafford don't roll like that!
Is that all u can come up with?
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by psalmdave(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Manutd is nt that kind of club,m behind this man any day anytime.....Its nt easy replacing someone after 27 years,Manutd will bounce back with time
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by forumcitizens: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
What a sad moment for Man u now.. sad
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Orokita(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
psalmdave: Manutd is nt that kind of club,m behind this man any day anytime.....Its nt easy replacing someone after 27 years,Manutd will bounce back with time
I like the faith but if they don't reach the champions league next season they'll struggle to attract top quality players and as such will keep struggling!!! Man utd has lost the fear factor
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Rhemar(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Old trafford hierachy should please leave him to continue his good works for d next six yrs as I anxiously wait to see Man u fighting 4 an europa league spot next season
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by yoji: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Man u won d league last season cos of weak opposition as evident by how poorly English teams did in d champions league. Even last season in their matches against title rivals, they were always dominated. The difference is that the opposition has woken up and hit the ground running from day 1 this season
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by dabossman(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
It's so agonizingly hard to be a Man Utd fan at the moment, but I'll never stop supporting my team.

I don't think Moyes will be fired either, at least not midway into the end of the season. They may reconsider if it's an extremely woeful season, like say finishing in the lower half of the log.
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by psalmdave(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Orokita:
I like the faith but if they don't reach the champions league next season they'll struggle to attract top quality players and as such will keep struggling!!! Man utd has lost the fear factor
Like u said......IF? I dnt know y but m nt worried abt all these....Its JUST TRANSITIONS...as a manutd fan i have seen always wondered wen manutd would face moments like this and i guess its now,hw can i be expecting only good times...Trust me,manutd will bounce back,i dnt say more than this..........And for those,saying top teams rejuvenation is the reason for the flops,u know within yourselves thats nt true,we have nt really been troubled by the big guns this season,its based on our poor performances per game,We barely win home games,its nt even top teams we lose against,The defense concedes cheaps goals,just look at the game against hull,stoke and southampton,look at the manner the defense.. The MIDFIELD,no ball winner,no one creates chances for the forwards forcing rooney to always drop deep,Tho this has been busted by the arrival of fletcher who works tirelessly,The forwards are nt left out,the injuries of van persie and wayne rooney's club future saga has nt helped either not to mention the new training methods of moyes and his new policies i think this transition will take a little time and the most importantly...BUYING PLAYERS,nt that the players are not good enough but if there are more talents,it will cause competitions thereby forcing players to impress just like what is happenin at chelsea,nt this one that evra plays anyhw cos he is always guaranteed a spot in the team....So these are all the issues manuyd are going through which i av just examined and alk these boils down to the fact that a new government is coming after 27 years,you really dnt expect filling such shoes as moi moi.....So its not like manutd just lost thier tempo over night,we have been fantastic in champions league too so its just hard times we have to go through and i hope everyone who calls,them self a fan stands by them.........AFTER ALL THE SEASON IS NOT OVER
I THINK DAVID MOYES IS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB AND SIR ALEX ALSO KNOW IT WONT BE EASY WEN HE SAID STAND BY YOUR NEW MANAGER.....MANUTD HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL SINCE I HAVE KNOWN THEM,ARSENAL,CHELSEA,LIVERPOOL,MANCITY HAVE GONE THROUGH SIMILAR TIMES RECENTLY,I THINK NOW IS OUR HARD TIMES AND WE JUST NEED TO WORK HARD AND BOUNCE BACK

gringrincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Orokita(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
FP??@mod
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Rhemar(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Man u is going 2ru hard times 'cos d man who is always performing d winning magic whether by crook or anything it takes wch include d late minute penalties nd meting out injustice to oda teams 2 secure a win which av made d club relevant thus far nd Moyes simply does not possess such credentials
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by ShyDare(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
Our problem is finishers & creative midfielders. Welbeck for me is an average player. Cleverly's performance this season has not been impressive, he keeps passing cautiously side ways or backward. We will not win trophies when you have players who are not adventurous, who keep passing backwards. Carrick has lost his potency too, he is no longer sharp.
Moyes's fatal error was :
1. Doing away with all fergie's backroom staff.
2. Not buying quality replacements for almighty scholes, carrick, nani & under performing welbeck. We foolishly lost alcantara and Ozil, Mr moyes was pursuing a lost cause in fabregas & buying a certain fellaini, he could have gotten good buys from athletico madrid. In the pre-season tour, Man utd frailties was exposed, moyes was not proactive to buy lewandowski or higuain or aturo vidal.
If care is not taken, we will miss out in Europe, we need to bring 2 or 3 men, we have boys in our midfield now. Baba fergie is d only 1 who can win trophies with many average talents, moyes is not fergie, he needs to bring in new guys. Pretty sad that the best players are not 'buyable' in January. Man Utd shall rise again !!
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by kobikwelu(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
One statement....Moyes is going nowhere.....

After this season, then he will be on the hot seat....

and the so called fans acting like the world will end, will still support the club..and fill up the stadium..

Arsenal with all its barren years still have a strong following...

Let him (Moyes) get his own players ...players that can fit his own scheme...and we can judge him...

I mean, this man took Everton from the championship and turned them into a perennial contender for fourth place...

That is stability...HE WAS AND STILL IS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB..except Laudrup from Swansea is probably better
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
The way ManUTD is going down, they might just discover oil.... lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by 3ddy(m): 12:54am On Jan 06, 2014
psalmdave: Manutd is nt that kind of club,m behind this man any day anytime.....Its nt easy replacing someone after 27 years,Manutd will bounce back with time
chop knuckle abeg!!...som pple r jxt so quick 2 condemn
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by odizeey(m): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2014
kobikwelu: One statement....Moyes is going nowhere.....

After this season, then he will be on the hot seat....

and the so called fans acting like the world will end, will still support the club..and fill up the stadium..

Arsenal with all its barren years still have a strong following...

Let him (Moyes) get his own players ...players that can fit his own scheme...and we can judge him...

I mean, this man took Everton from the championship and turned them into a perennial contender for fourth place...

That is stability...HE WAS AND STILL IS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB..except Laudrup from Swansea is probably better
u say arsenal fans stood by deir team thru trophyless season. Buut i will tell u dat dey had hope cos deir team was consistent,always in top four,ucl nt even europa. No b bayern coach comot so,dem bring guadiola. Forget all dis tyns,moyes wickedness naim dey kill am nw,y u go sack dose poor men,mayb dem don swear for am nw. Guys wen knw d in and out of united,wen for dey show am way out,kai. six words for him.

what you sow you shall reap
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by psalmdave(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2014
odizeey: u say arsenal fans stood by deir team thru trophyless season. Buut i will tell u dat dey had hope cos deir team was consistent,always in top four,ucl nt even europa. No b bayern coach comot so,dem bring guadiola. Forget all dis tyns,moyes wickedness naim dey kill am nw,y u go sack dose poor men,mayb dem don swear for am nw. Guys wen knw d in and out of united,wen for dey show am way out,kai. six words for him.

what you sow you shall reap
The way u guys talk as if the season has already ended
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by odizeey(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2014
psalmdave: The way u guys talk as if the season has already ended
d way u r tlking too is just as if season just started,I saw dis stuff ryt from tym. wen everybody don beat us finish u say season NevA end
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Vyolet(f): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2014
I hope Moyes leaves,he's already a pain in the butt. angry
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by IKON360(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2014
Trouble at Old Trafford, bt una beat Arsenal, nobody vex dey hail una, all man don change mouth because of Tottenham + Swansea. Evn 4th una no c.
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by psalmdave(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
odizeey: d way u r tlking too is just as if season just started,I saw dis stuff ryt from tym. wen everybody don beat us finish u say season NevA end
everybody never beat us finish my brother......and i know how 17 or so games left in a season can do.....#peace
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Orokita(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
psalmdave: everybody never beat us finish my brother......and i know how 17 or so games left in a season can do.....#peace
Dream on!!!!! Lolz
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by odizeey(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
psalmdave: everybody never beat us finish my brother......and i know how 17 or so games left in a season can do.....#peace
with moyes 6 loss dey sure out of d seventen,onli God knw of d remaining 11
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by Mybettingtips(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Many people were comparing when fergie took charge as man u coach to when moyes took charge. Then man u was an average team when fergie was appointed but compare it to now when moyes was appointed Man utd was neva out of the top 2 positions for 9 consecutive seasons from 2005 to 2013(2005 when mourinho came to chelsea and win the league, man u was 3rd) and since then man utd either finished as 1st or 2nd. Man utd played with these average players and won the league last season, the least I was expecting from moyes was probably a 4th position when the season got to the middle but my man u is sinking fast. The guy should be sack if that is the way out.....
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by nickyginika(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
grincheesy *scottish laugh* #there is a better chance of arsenal signing Ronaldo than moyes being sacked gringringrin.......even my grand mother knows that man u had average players over the years always relying on our youth...we had to call back scholes from retirement last season.....fergy also shares 40% percent of the blame for not signing top players when he was in the reigns of united...but I do believe we will get better #GGMU all we need is two mid-fielders this january and we'll get up and running!!!
Re: Man Utd Lose Again... Is Moyes On His Way Out????? by nickyginika(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mybettingtips: Many people were comparing when fergie took charge as man u coach to when moyes took charge. Then man u was an average team when fergie was appointed but compare it to now when moyes was appointed Man utd was neva out of the top 2 positions for 9 consecutive seasons from 2005 to 2013(2005 when mourinho came to chelsea and win the league, man u was 3rd) and since then man utd either finished as 1st or 2nd. Man utd played with these average players and won the league last season, the least I was expecting from moyes was probably a 4th position when the season got to the middle but my man u is sinking fast. The guy should be sack if that is the way out.....
I'll believe you if you tell me a club currently in the top 4 that didn't sign a top quality player!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Ever Biafra Football Clubs Play Against Each Other / Betting Investment Plan!!! / Now An African Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.