Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! (4224 Views)

David Moyes Sacked / Man Utd Player, Zaha Caught Sleeping With His Coach’s (david Moyes) Daughter / Man United Winger Wilfried Zaha Caught In Bed With Daughter Of Boss David Moyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by Cooldude001: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: I really pity Moyes,the guy seems clueless.
What about those that probably placed all their savings on MAN U winning the EPL? embarassed

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by striker9(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Cooldude001: What about those that probably placed all their savings on MAN U winning the EPL? embarassed
We have already witnessed a suicide in Kenya,hope there won't be anymore,for now.
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by Cooldude001: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
striker9: We have already witnessed a suicide in Kenya,hope there won't be anymore,for now.
AMEN!!!
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by dayoungmoney1: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Old Trafford »»»»» Theater of Screams.
grin
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by Cooldude001: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2014
da_youngmoney1: Old Trafford »»»»» Theater of Screams.
grin
cool
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by psalmdave(m): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2014
Hmm.....I never knew arsenal has already won a trophy?av been lacking behind..see me
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by naijasofamerica(f): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2014
Manchester United needs a Miracle.
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by ichidodo: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2014
Theatre of Screams.... I'm sorry but
when you lose the confidence of your own
players, and you lose the dressing room,
it's over. Finished. Moyes was never the
right man for Man Utd. I've reckoned it all
along - it was an amazing decision to
appoint him in the first place. It is
Hodgson at Liverpool all over again.
Decent dude, good manager, wrong club,
wrong time. It's just not right and it's
plain to see, and it's actually getting quite
fascinating to watch. And this is from a Gunner.
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by dBard: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2014
ichidodo: Theatre of Screams.... I'm sorry but
when you lose the confidence of your own
players, and you lose the dressing room,
it's over. Finished. Moyes was never the
right man for Man Utd. I've reckoned it all
along - it was an amazing decision to
appoint him in the first place. It is
Hodgson at Liverpool all over again.
Decent dude, good manager, wrong club,
wrong time. It's just not right and it's
plain to see, and it's actually getting quite
fascinating to watch. And this is from an Gunner.

True talk..
He has lost d dressing room, d fans n killing our collective hope n dreams.
Worst of all, he has NO confidence in himself.
Did I hear someone say get better..abeg no make me laff angry
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by ichidodo: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2014
dBard:

True talk..
He has lost d dressing room, d fans n killing our collective hope n dreams.
Worst of all, he has NO confidence in himself.
Did I hear someone say get better..abeg no make me laff angry
DavidMoyes is not the man for
the job at Manchester United. He
achieved little at Everton, just an ordinary
middle table manager. His successor has
improved the team. Moyes's training
methods are causing injury problems for
his squad and his selection or lack of is
questionable.Even if i love the rot goin on at OT,i just can't help but be concerned of how the mighty have fallen.Guess the bigger they are the harder the fall.Lol
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by ShyDare(m): 9:30am On Jan 08, 2014
Only God can revive Man Utd's fortunes. I know is a phase, we will pass through it & bounce back, we will bounce back next season. I just pray we win the capital 1 cup & secure a champions league spot sha. I wish this season was over today, very very agonizing to see my team dash out 3points easily to every tom, dick & harry.
By july/august, Nani, young, giggs, welbeck, anderson, ferdinand should just exit please. Please moyes get an attacker and an attacking midfielder before the ship sinks further. Man Utd for laive !

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by kolamilan(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2014
BONANZA CLUB

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by solarinde(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
To all Man U fans, everyday is not xmas, no more ref and officiating assist to win games. Power must eventually change hand.

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by forumcitizens: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Man U is down again! cool

2 Likes

Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by Cooldude001: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
forumcitizens: Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Man U is down again! cool
grin
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by striker9(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
solarinde: To all Man U fans, everyday is not xmas, no more ref and officiating assist to win games. Power must eventually change hand.
You are partially right,I remember those days when an opposite team playing man u either get red carded or man u will be given a penalty for sure.Things have changed,how are the mighty fallen.

1 Like

Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by Cooldude001: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Shy Dare: Only God can revive Man Utd's fortunes. I know is a phase, we will pass through it & bounce back, we will bounce back next season. I just pray we win the capital 1 cup & secure a champions league spot sha. I wish this season was over today, very very agonizing to see my team dash out 3points easily to every tom, dick & harry.
By july/august, Nani, young, giggs, welbeck, anderson, ferdinand should just exit please. Please moyes get an attacker and an attacking midfielder before the ship sinks further. Man Utd for laive !
grin grin
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by Cooldude001: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
striker9: You are partially right, I remember those days when an opposite team playing man u either get red carded or man u will be given a penalty for sure.Things have changed,how are the mighty fallen.
That's the truth, even man u fans would come to terms with the fact that they have been so much favored with Fergie's presence as a coach. To imagine Man Utd is yet to be awarded a penalty this season so far is unthinkable!
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by naijasofamerica(f): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
It's now prayer time for Manchester United fans. Praying for Capital one cup & Champions League qualification.
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by striker9(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijasofamerica: It's now prayer time for Manchester United fans. Praying for Capital one cup & Champions League qualification.
That's what makes epl interesting.
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by psalmdave(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijasofamerica: It's now prayer time for Manchester United fans. Praying for Capital one cup & Champions League qualification.
has any team been guaranteed a champions league spot yet?
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by forumcitizens: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
psalmdave: has any team been guaranteed a champions league spot yet?
Really!
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by psalmdave(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
forumcitizens: Really!
m asking the question,someone should answer
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by naijasofamerica(f): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
I think Manchester United should be thankful if they make it to the Europa League after all these dismay performances every now & then. I don't see how Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool would give away top 4 slots!
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by psalmdave(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
naijasofamerica: I think Manchester United should be thankful if they make it to the Europa League after all these dismay performances every now & then. I don't see how Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool would give away top 4 slots!
These teams have also been vulnerable this season.......even liverpool av been brilliant this season the manner in which they lost the games to mancity and chelsea consecutively is nt just acceptable for a team aiming for the title,mancity is struggling with thier away form,arsenal for me have been brilliant throughout....chelsea too av a thing for dropping points wen they need it so its nt like the top four teams are nt having thier issues....The premier league has been most decisive in the mid march period
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by naijasofamerica(f): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
psalmdave: These teams have also been vulnerable this season.......even liverpool av been brilliant this season the manner in which they lost the games to mancity and chelsea consecutively is nt just acceptable for a team aiming for the title,mancity is struggling with thier away form,arsenal for me have been brilliant throughout....chelsea too av a thing for dropping points wen they need it so its nt like the top four teams are nt having thier issues....The premier league has been most decisive in the mid march period
Let us all wait & see!
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Shy Dare: Only God can revive Man Utd's fortunes. I know is a phase, we will pass through it & bounce back, we will bounce back next season. I just pray we win the capital 1 cup & secure a champions league spot sha. I wish this season was over today, very very agonizing to see my team dash out 3points easily to every tom, dick & harry.
please don't be naïve! If you clear out all the players which good playerdo you think will join you next season without champions league football? Moyes needs to be sacked fast if the owners know what they are doing,the face of football has changed from back in the day when sir Alex took charge and had to build a team from the start,now,football is big global franchise,this argument therefore is shuld the american owners be stubborn and leave moyes in charge,the likely outcome would be that United most likely won't qualify for champions league (judging from the current table standings) and even europa is looking faint (cos newcastle,everton,tottenham look sharper),now if united fail to pick any of the two slots,and should we fail to win any trophy as well this season,den united should kiss our revenues goodbye,also sponsorships and endorsements would be gone or reduce, already united is in debt and trying to balance the books,with fifa fairplay rules also being implemented,so I don't see how united can buy quality ,highly prized assets ,also no world class player would leave his club for a club not playing champions league football,its gonna be another liverpool situation all over again for united,I recommend sacking moyes now before further damage is done,d only reason why ferguson gave the job to moyes was because moyes can work within budget,none of the big name coaches would have come without spending at least 50m to buy players,so moyes got the job,but he is failing on the pitch and needs to leave before we get swallowed up by debts.
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by dre11(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Abeg make una leave am na gringrin
David Moyes is just rebuilding his team tongue and by 2015 he will finish rebuilding his team that will challege for Champion league spot.
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by chiboy7(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Manchester United has been Losing 1-2,1-2,1-2 as if they're testing Microphone.
Hello-hello, 1-2, 1-2, 2-1, DJ MOYES is in the building...testing microphone.

2 Likes

Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by psalmdave(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
chiboy.:
This joke don do na,how many people go crack?
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by Cooldude001: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
chiboy.:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! by Cooldude001: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
psalmdave: This joke don do na,how many people go crack?
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greentips / Angola Vs Burkina Faso: AFCON 2023 (2 - 0) On 23rd January 2024 / Female Bikers: Check Out This Hefty Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.