Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho (54080 Views)

Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi / 'I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals' - Mourinho / Samuel Okwaraji - Things You Never Knew About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pablojerry: mikel even wearing the armband on his 300th game for Chelsea is a huge achievement...talkless of...congrats to the african footballer of the year in waiting
giving mikel african best wil be a huge disgrace to african footballers

6 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by mascot87(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
Donalð Genes: I wish i can comment but i ain't no fan of chelsea shit FC,neither Arsenalfc..
Reppinq Man Utd all the way
You still get mouth talk after Swansea hammer you for head.SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by patriotic007: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mikel's calmness and his ability to aim the ball to any direction he likes with precision makes him a very dangerous goal scorer,....all he needs to do is go closer to the opponents goal area,.....to understand what i mean just go and watch Nigeria vs Uruguay in confed cup of last year

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by dahdah: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
4 GOALS IN 300 APPEARANCES
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Funjosh(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Jose Mourinho must u alway talk?
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by mascot87(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Adikam:
giving mikel african best wil be a huge disgrace to african footballers
Not giving JJ Okocha African footballer @ any point in his career is a disgrace to African football

21 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by kenny1987: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Swiftboy: where were you when they both played the world youth championship in Holland back in 2005/06?
don't mind d guy.....d guy Neva start watching footbal as @ 2005/2006 no b his fault

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Supokayos: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ok. Now that you know, what next.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mourinho sharrap there.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by ChiSun27(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Someone shud ask mou...d role he met mikel playing bfor he signed him.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by dotcomnamename: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bourinho will sell Mata, Ba, Torres, Cole, borrow some more Russian plastic money and buy more expensive toys next summer, maybe Higuain for £50m grin
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by emmysam2: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mikel is a good player, (obviously the best holding midfielder Chelsea has),but his major weakness is shooting ability. He obviously lacks shooting confidence when he goes upfront, thats why any coach will always play Ramires ahead of him. He will increase his value by redressing this areas of weakness. If only he will up his game and grow more in confidence upfront.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by emalek86(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
FA CUP BOY now 3 goals in fa cup and 1 in league stil waitin for champions league o
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by rman: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mourinho should shut up.

You never recognized his ability to score goals or you always play conservative tactics even when you have only coached extremely talented teams.
The only striker to have flourished under you is Drogba. Benzema and Higuain became shadows of themselves immediately u took over Madrid. Apart from C Ronaldo that has exceptional talent, which striker has actually flourished under Mouh?

It happened to Shevy, Kezman, Torres and now Eto. You are a not the special one if you couldn't understand that Mikel was actually compared to Zidane in 2005 ,but u have turned him into a back passing, side passing can't run with the ball midfielder. What happened today is Mikel displaying the inherent talent u suppressed.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
dahdah: 4 GOALS IN 300 APPEARANCES

How many you don score?

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by ignis: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mikel is now shining...
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by aaa700: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
[b]ENJOY FREE POWER SUPPLY FROM POWER OPERATORS FOR FREE...

My name is Vincent, a former staff to the default PHCN. I worked under the Pre Paid Meter installations and maintenance unit, until the sudden dismissal by the new operators. However, I will like sell my knowledge to who ever is interested for a price, on how to beat the Pre Paid Meter readings, whereby you will have to pay for only the monthly estimated compulsory bill, while you enjoy their service for free. We can as well make it possible, that you will not have to activate your meter monthly, but this will be too suspicious as time goes by, so I sincerely advise that you activate your meter with just N1,000.00 monthly and enjoy maximum usage. If you happen to be the type that consumes more than N3,000.00 to N5,000.00 monthly, I advise you call my number now and get the code, for just N5,000, and it will last for 18 months. 100% guaranteed.

I will release to you a code, that you will input into your meter every month after paying the required N750.00 compulsory bill, all you need to do is make a purchase of just N1,000.00 every month, load it on your meter and once it is loaded and accepted, you will now activate the code I will sell to you. Once the code is accepted, you can enjoy your power for free. But you must make sure you activate your meter every month with at least N1,000.00. Now for more detail explanation on how to beat your power provider. Please note that this code will last you for only eighteen months only, and it is guaranteed 100% sure to work. Call only please, as I do not welcome texting. Only serious clients will be regarded to enjoy this.

I ALSO HAVE PRE PAID METERS FOR SALES FOR JUST N25,000 ONLY (SINGLE PHASE) AND N45,000 ONLY (THREE PHASE). DELIVERY COST INCLUDED.

NOTE THAT YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR PRE PAID METER WITH AT LEAST N1,000.00 MONTHLY TO AVOID SUSPICION FROM THE POWER COMPANY AND KEEP IT A PERSONAL SECRET.....
[/b]
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Gabdi: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
The 2013 African footballer of d year is.............John Mikel Obi of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Iamshegs: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Anti chelsea fans u guyz can continue hating for all i care..., mikel(next africa best player cool is scoring, chelsea is winning... grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by timilehin007(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
mrsolutionm: Please make una no vex oooh,who fit help me with tokunbo mtn 100 recharge card,I want to buy for 50 naira asap
. I get oo...uk used recharge card..

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Afrok(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
victorazy: Mikel for African best click yes if u like it
grin See dem dey beg for likes dis new year cheesy, it's never too late for U (Una) to make a new year resolution in mp4 format, plz stop begging for likes tongue. Anyway congratulations to John Obi Mikel for his achievements today, 300th appearance nd a goal.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Damibanti: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
mrsolutionm: Please make una no vex oooh,who fit help me with tokunbo mtn 100 recharge card,I want to buy for 50 naira asap
Is this supposed to be a funny joke? I just hope u r nt someone's dad..*spits**
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by 1025: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
Capt. JH Miller:
^^
U can't be serious with that disclaimer

How many goals has mikel scored in in his club career?

Well messi has scored more in just a single game, and in the champions league against Bayer Leverkusen..

apart from eating and going to toilet, of what other use are u? no matter how cow purge reach, it can never be of the same size with a goat. go home and sort ur ancestral problems and begin to manifest as a human being. mikel is busy making histories here and there and here u are dying of envy and jealousy. do u think mikel cares about ur position on his life style?
abegi go get a life. mikel has played soccer at the highest level.

6 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by gwas(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
This is to say Morinho has not really done his homework. As a world class coach, I expected him to have studied all his boys from the onset of his managerial position, know their capabilities, skills and all that.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by SoloAtna(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mikel is on his way of becoming African footballer of the year and we are here wasting our time, money and energy
*LAST BULLET*
Abeg make school resume make i countinue work jare
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Tonylyte(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Keshi transformed mikel-fact
keshi is beta than mourinho-fact

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by chelseabmw(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mikel, we chelsea fans are proud of you and we wish you success in everything you do

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by harlos: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Swiftboy: where were you when they both played the world youth championship in Holland back in 2005/06?
Don't mind him, he is just growing up.....small bois. Smh.
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by striker9(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
chelseabmw: Mikel, we chelsea fans are proud of you and we wish you success in everything you do
Amen
Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by specialzobo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
ignis: Mikel is now shining...
that's why he has so many fans viewing the thread grin Viewing this topic: Johanu80, arimahoseloka, treasureboy09(m), mainkendo, Olu'femi Abbey(m), osasdiddy, horluwashegun, la furia(m), slyfoxxjoe(m), Imperial McHæl(m), Oba_Loola, egat, adediranta, dharmsexy(f), quality01, sjay22, sureleads, ahmedisah(m), AdekunleBalogun, laminaria(m), Roland17(m), donigspain(m), akereconfi, serty1, ddone, mitey(m), Kindluv3(m), Afro-k(m), El Donal(m), Oliandre(m), Siloko26(m), Iam_shegs, emmysam2, adeyak83(m), binbass(m), directonpc(m), bimboflame(m), bluerange(f), InvertedHammer, chrisI(m), hydrazone, akumarism(m), doneyor(m), oloyedayo, Dospix(m), flow1759, Chartey(m), Sir cj(m), Firearm(m), sebastine15(m), pappy4real(m), jewela4(f), A 1(m), Rilwayne001, Seunboss(m), get2okey(m), eamodu, odiyaka(m), Briareos(m), Sigoal, orazmacluv013, olayiwola9(m), chelseabmw(m), PalmTree(m), mikwayne(m), scopesj, rockbuoy, chuksy4love2001(m), Gbaka, phadat(m), chimmy_2, bayus_2003(m), lordjay, Jydebauer, bluejeff(m), acelaw, instaforex ngr(m), 247cheapgadgets, Yoti, lanrezion01, sammyRoy147(m), Vladm, desdichando(m), slydog(m), modulexservice, Moteenie, djblue007(m), blackboy92(m), byrron(m), zuma4k(m), jefferylanj, Sundouglas, sundayehis, clerkkent, airmark(m), fembas316(m), ikwechegh(m), emmastuffs(m), Siraleeyu(m), mumubynature, gabuu(m), moses2178(m), Kingjite(m), sensisosu, faceit, say2say, kennyakobo2, Pastor Olu T(m), morfman, Tonylyte(m), Biggybountz, Luckydavid, Obinoscopy(m), zig2ryme04, gwas(m), Slimmos(m), kman332, Solo Atna(m), Damibanti, sput, TRILLIONIAR, naija noni(m), Ab handsum(m), Lordmayorz(m), dannywil03, Smoothcriminal, Marksule(m), nnacent(m), swizzy2k, kevwe_flex(m), bankyj, Ajpharm(m), isoh(m), Ifems(m), abbeyie007(m), drealone, molason, emmyid(m), malikbayero, Yzero, Agosu mary(f), Bigcake, Guk, striker9(m), primeson1(m), viccozy, Monday Thompson, Adexymovic(m), Paultue, Olanight(m), deeptech_cool(m), debo9210, alex71, geogino(m), marialucia(f), femtoj2, Daversscript(m), 2010a, Arlex(m), brinell(m), profGinger, Kennysazzy(m), stronger9, chronique(m), lazbay, gbolex(m), db15, whiticle, tomiwa20(m), Bright90s(m), kixo(m), charsobodo(m), eyzeberg, talktimi(m), SAJA, delikay4luv, chinedumo(m), Novelle, special_zobo(m), horlando30, teejan, haladug(m), ladiakins(m), Creamy_chi(f), Jingo-OAU, jay bee.com(m) and 217 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Chartey(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bantino: Sharap there Mourinho, you killed our boy by assigning him a defending midfield role instead of the attacking midfield role that made him second best behind Messi
That's really not an excuse for underperformance from Mikel. Schweinsteiger was converted from a winger to a central midfielder and he's one of the best midfielders in the game today. Ancelotti converted Ramires from a winger to a central midfielder, and he's ahead of Mikel at Chelsea. Fernandinho isn't really a defensive midfielder but he's playing the position so well at City. Please Mikel simply didn't live up to our expectation. There are many players who that happened to e.g Pato, Freddy Adu, Giovanni Dos Santos, Adiyiah(u20 golden ball winner just like Messi n Aguero), Seidou Keita(he could have been a much more better player) and a long list of others. Please leave Mourinho alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho by Chartey(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
rman: Mourinho should shut up.

You never recognized his ability to score goals or you always play conservative tactics even when you have only coached extremely talented teams.
The only striker to have flourished under you is Drogba. Benzema and Higuain became shadows of themselves immediately u took over Madrid. Apart from C Ronaldo that has exceptional talent, which striker has actually flourished under Mouh?

It happened to Shevy, Kezman, Torres and now Eto. You are a not the special one if you couldn't understand that Mikel was actually compared to Zidane in 2005 ,but u have turned him into a back passing, side passing can't run with the ball midfielder. What happened today is Mikel displaying the inherent talent u suppressed.
So it's Mourinho that made Higuain and Torres lose form?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season / Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.