Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why You Must Believe In Nowadays REVELATIONS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Believe In Nowadays REVELATIONS (534 Views)

Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / 10 Things Christians Must Believe and do to see the kingdom of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Believe In Nowadays REVELATIONS by emmyskies(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Most Revelations come with warnings just as Christ warned the seven churches in Asia. Though not all revelations are true, we should pray about them to know if they are from GOD or not. Have you come to ask yourself why revelations here and there? This is because the inventors of evil(Romans 1:30) have truely invented great evil that corrupt most lives, making the road narrower to eternal life(Matthew 7:14). When I got my first revelation from Evang. Fumilayo Adebayo, she talked about many things and how few(sometimes zero) persons make heaven each year as against millions of people that troop to hell on daily basis. I was furious and kept asking why GOD would allow it to be happening such a way. But the LORD told me that is why I am getting this revelation now so as to make a change. I thanked Him so much for that. But as we may have it, the god of this world have truely blinded the minds of many-2 Corinthians 4:4 such that they get many of such revelations but throw them away. Some argue while others look for excuses. Some will say "where is it in the Bible?" forgetting that the Bible cannot be re-written to cover present evils that the inventors of evil has brought to lead many to hell. That is why GOD, being a merciful GOD through His son JESUS CHRIST keeps sending us revelations and warnings so that non would say on the last day "we did not hear".

This is eternity we are talking about here. If you loose heaven after death, its gone and gone forever. There will be no coming back to make amend. Why not forsake the things of this world, deny yourself of wordly pleasures and make corrections. Of course we all have not been here since ages, but the inventors of evil have. The devil is older and wiser than all of us(except those that are true born-again and have the fear of GOD). The devil and his agents are not just sitting down doing nothing and watching man making heaven. As time goes on, they corrupt and pollute the world. To win the heart of many, to blind many, to make many not give glory to GOD, to deceive many, to distract many etc all in the aim to win souls to hell. Forsake whatever you have to forsake(anything that does not give glory to GOD), Take the pain now, deny yourself wordly pleasures, take up your cross and follow JESUS- for one day in heaven and you'll forget all your sufferings here on earth.
LET THEM THAT HAVE EAR, LET THEM HEAR.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Religion / Learning The Letters Of Paul / Iraq Christians Told To Convert Or Face Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.