Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS (1103 Views)

Tecno N3 Android phone with 16gb memory, wifi, 3G,dual sim SOLD!! / Blackberry Bold 9650 (bold 3) With The Next Generation Blackberry 6 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by toucheli(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
I'm having 60K for a good android phone, With Good Camera, Good battery Life, and Good OS(4...) For cool and amazing apps, what is your recommendation?
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by mrdrizzy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
S3, note 2!
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by Arinze4eva(m): 12:13am On Jan 06, 2014
For the money and specs you mentioned the best phone would be Sony Xperia L
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by toucheli(m): 4:15am On Jan 06, 2014
mr.drizzy:
S3, note 2!
thanks alot for you recomendation, but please i want to know, do they have good camera quality? and what's their cunrent prize?
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by toucheli(m): 4:21am On Jan 06, 2014
Arinze4eva: For the money and specs you mentioned the best phone would be Sony Xperia L
Thanks for your recommendation, I use to be a great fan of Xperia phones, their build is great, but from a topic on Xperia phones I was discouraged and I'm even ready to get an Htc phone instead of Xperia, only if I can get an Htc with good spec and amazing camera for that prize range
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by Arinze4eva(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
toucheli:
Thanks for your recommendation, I use to be a great fan of Xperia phones, their build is great, but from a topic on Xperia phones I was discouraged and I'm even ready to get an Htc phone instead of Xperia, only if I can get an Htc with good spec and amazing camera for that prize range
There's nothing wrong with Xperia phones, I'm currently using Xperia z. Don't pay too much attention to threads opened by Samsung fans
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by toucheli(m): 5:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Arinze4eva:
There's nothing wrong with Xperia phones, I'm currently using Xperia z. Don't pay too much attention to threads opened by Samsung fans
Someone bought his xperia z 75K and sold it that same month 60K, he said it cameral was very bad and he wasn't the only one coplaining
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by iffehayi(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2014
U̶̲̥̅̊ should go for htc one, xperia z, galaxy s4, note 2, or lg g2.
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by toucheli(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
iffehayi: U̶̲̥̅̊ should go for htc one, xperia z, galaxy s4, note 2, or lg g2.

I'm not sure of HoW good HTC one camera might be and also it price
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by chucky234(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2014
toucheli:
I'm not sure of HoW good HTC one camera might be and also it price
Get yourself HTC One, its camera quality and sleek aluminiun design is unrivalled.
Thank me later....
***wink***
Re: 60K Best Android Phone With, Good Camera,good Battery And Good OS by toucheli(m): 4:56am On Jan 09, 2014
chucky234: Get yourself HTC One, its camera quality and sleek aluminiun design is unrivalled.
Thank me later....
***wink***
Thanks man, I just got an HTC ONE!
If that's what you are using then be a member of https://www.nairaland.com/1586351/only-htc-one-users-no

(1) (Reply)

1gig Ram A Week Old Itel prime tab (sold) / Earn for LIFE when you refer Family/Friends to buy Data @ www.datacom.com.ng / US Used Samsung S7 Edge For Sale... Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.