Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser (5536 Views)

Get Free Tips To Making Money From Fixed Odds Here / For All Betonmarket Investors: Fixed Odds Signals every Wednesday and Friday / Free Ebook On Fixed Odds Trading! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by TunjiA(m): 1:14am On Jul 08, 2009
I too agree that the forex market is infested with a host of dubious personalities who aren’t ready to pay the price of patience and discipline to develop necessary skills; but there are a few out there that have paid the price.
I know there’re a number of “God-fearing” traders out there. I’ve been trading forex for a while, and I’ve come to realize genuine traders truly exist – unfortunately, they are relatively very few.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by No2Atheism(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2009
I can't stop laughing when people play naivety in terms of forex.

- Once the business is not buying and selling or services, then it simply means someone must lose and someone must gain.

- Scammers abound because certain people gain by making sure certain people lose.

- It would help if people stop looking for cheap money and instead invest in physical goods that actually have a physical value instead of all these virtual goods and services.

- All virtual money making schemes are pyramid schemes, the only differences is that some are sanctioned by law others are not. Hence ultimately some people would lose money and then the money lost would become a profit for others that gain it.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by TunjiA(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2009
No2Atheism:

I can't stop laughing when people play naivety in terms of forex.

- Once the business is not buying and selling or services, then it simply means someone must lose and someone must gain.

- Scammers abound because certain people gain by making sure certain people lose.

- It would help if people stop looking for cheap money and instead invest in physical goods that actually have a physical value instead of all these virtual goods and services.

- All virtual money making schemes are pyramid schemes, the only differences is that some are sanctioned by law others are not. Hence ultimately some people would lose money and then the money lost would become a profit for others that gain it.
You’re quite right No2Atheism, but don’t you think all businesses – virtual or physical – involve buying and selling; and they all have their unique risks?
To me, virtual businesses exist not for any other reason but because of the information age. Unfortunately, the most “physical” of businesses now know that the “virtual” world is now as real as anything else; so to thrive, it must not be disregarded.
If you’ll really look at it, buying and selling of currencies has existed since the invention of money – as we know it now; it’s only that it has just been “virtualized” just like most other businesses.
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by forexpert: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2009
There is a lot involved with Forex than just getting a good trainer or attending an expensive seminar. You may not even need to spend much if you know the right source of information. visit http://greatestforexsystems.awardspace.biz/ and you will understand.
forexpert
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by Toks2008(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
Umetz it seems you are not serious in your quest to learn this business.

I told you to join me on skype for one on one training.

I have seen your threads on this same issue before. You may end up being scammed with the way you are going about this.

I am not just a trainer that don't trade.I trade,train and give signals to large number of traders from Nigeria,Kenya, Singapore, India,Brazil,Iran,Canada,Usa just to mention a few.

I am not asking for your money. Come join us and see for yourself rather than waste your time crying for a trainer.

Toks
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by soladavid(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
please toks, could u help with a dealer who can bring my camry car from cameroon to nigeria?
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by methodman(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2010
Send me a mail on service@ewealthnetwork.com,
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser by rolands12j: 1:03pm On May 18, 2011
Ops E
Re: I Need A God-fearing Forex And Fixed Odds Guru Who Can Teach Me One On On Ser
« #31 on: July 06, 2009, 06:43 PM »

Forex is sweat but there are so many con guys in the business, even the guys that disturb our radio airways everyday are involved.

I know a friend that invested with the so called Goodness (Prof Forex on radio) and for close to 2 months, it's been one excuse or the other.Imagine if he had used his N1m to buy a small car or even go on holiday (8 months ago), at least it would have been money well spent.I also have my bitter experience with David and Nonsos of this world, anyway God dey.

Some Nigerians are indeed terrible people.God saves Naija.

Ops E, please do you know david?, is it David Araka O??. reply me to my email plzz rolands12j@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokubor Genetators, Spare Parts, Repairs And Servicing / Car Vacuum Cleaner / Call-a-cab- Executive Car Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.