Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested (715 Views)

Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) / Chelsea Beloved Female Doctor Axed After Mourinho Anger / 7 Suicide Bombers Headingto Nasarawa State Arrested In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by BrAkingNews: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2014

Edo state Police Commissioner, Funso Adebanjo paraded 42 suspects, including robbers and other criminals among who was one Zenab Agbontine who allegedly axed her husband to death was also paraded.

In her confession, Zenab, who allegedly killed her husband, said:
“He stopped me from entering his room. I pleaded with him to forgive me because I had problems but he refused. It was when he slept that I entered the room with an axe and hit his head. I don’t know what entered into me.”.

More Photos From Bez Idakula And Bolatito Ladoja’s Wedding
Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by Garrithe1st: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
He who is without sin should cast the first stone....

angry angry angry
Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by sunkoye: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
angry He who has not killed...pls cast huge stone!
Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by deeptesting(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st: He who is without sin should cast the first stone....

angry angry angry

Shut up.....What right have you got to take the life of someonelse? Are you normal or you want me to rub aboniki in that your stinking as*s.
Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by Garrithe1st: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
deeptesting:

Shut up.....What right have you got to take the life of someonelse? Are you normal or you want me to rub aboniki in that your stinking as*s.

No sir, I'm Mr Garri, not GAYbriel so I'm not your namesake.

Thanks.

cool
Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by adino(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
Garri the 1st: He who is without sin should cast the first stone....

angry angry angry

shocked shocked shocked
Garri! At times you make me laugh, the last time you were quoting bible verses for the forgiveness of that money printing pastor and now this.
Abeg give us bible verses jor grin grin.
Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by mgbeketoto: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
I trust my EDO sistahs ke. . . . grin

FIRST TO HACK!

Amen!!!!

About time too! cool

HACK-ATTACK!!!!

Mu che che che che che che che

*VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY UGLY WOMAN* Ndi Bini di kwa egwu OJJJJJJJJJJJJJJORRR!!!! cry
Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by carammel(f): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Jesus shocked
How would a woman do such?
Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by bokohalal(m): 5:03am On Jan 06, 2014
mgbeketoto: I trust my EDO sistahs ke. . . . grin

FIRST TO HACK!

Amen!!!!

About time too! cool

HACK-ATTACK!!!!

Mu che che che che che che che

*VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY UGLY WOMAN* Ndi Bini di kwa egwu OJJJJJJJJJJJJJJORRR!!!! cry

Mgbeketoto,that's you in your profile picture? You look like Rupaul.
Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by Garrithe1st: 5:07am On Jan 06, 2014
adino:

shocked shocked shocked
Garri! At times you make me laugh, the last time you were quoting bible verses for the forgiveness of that money printing pastor and now this.
Abeg give us bible verses jor grin grin.

Don't you believe in forgiveness??

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested by adino(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2014
Garri the 1st:

Don't you believe in forgiveness??

Yes O. Praise The Lord Somebody.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Oby And Why Is She Quiet? / Tinubu Flays Obanikoro Over Insecurity!! / Ekiti Poll: Segun Ayobolu’s Salad Of Lies And Bitterness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.