Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? (880 Views)

Give Weather Report In Your City. / Hotel Prices In Owerri Pleeese! / Represent Your City: What Do You Like About Your City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by SeanT21(f): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2008
Mine is:

The Cheepest Gas price in my city is 3.80$.
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by kenflipper(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2008
$3.75 @ gallon
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by naijadiva2(f): 3:53am On Aug 08, 2008
well, since the price of gas has gone down a little, the cheapest in my city is about 3.71.
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by beninman(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2008
This place is not a place to talk about America gass prices, ok? It is a place to talk about Nigeria, Nigerians and the people that love us! America has web site that go and talk about America gas prices and all about America.
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by SeanT21(f): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2008
beninman:

This place is not a place to talk about America gass prices, ok? It is a place to talk about Nigeria, Nigerians and the people that love us! America has web site that go and talk about America gas prices and all about America.

LMAO!!
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by JeSoul(f): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2008
I just drove by Hess an hr ago and Regular dropped to $3.69 today
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by SeanT21(f): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
Siena:

You have an alarmingly singular manner of thinking.
I guess Nigerians don't live in America?
Please, learn to be more receptive, and think before posting.

@ topic: Regular unleaded in Suffolk is £110.9 per litre.

Hey!!!! Give me ya e-mail let me mail you my pic??
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by KarmaMod(f): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2008
down to $4.19 here

Apparent it's back to 3 something in CT and NJ
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by lucabrasi(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2008
£1.18 per litre in tescoes in manchester
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by uspry1(f): 12:43am On Aug 09, 2008
$3.55 in deep South Central Virginia (rural area) today!
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by proo212(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2008
€1.38 a litre here.

I laugh when you guys in the US complain about "Gas" prices. I would to pay 3.71 a gallon. But then it's relative. Gas has always been cheap in the US.
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by Busybody2(f): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2008
SeanT21:

Hey!!!! Give me ya e-mail let me mail you my pic??
Siena:

You have an alarmingly singular manner of thinking.
I guess Nigerians don't live in America?
Please, learn to be more receptive, and think before posting.

@ topic: Regular unleaded in Suffolk is £110.9 per litre.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

£110.9 per litre, a mere £443.60 per gallon shocked shocked shocked

It is mos def the V6 engine grin  grin  grin tsk tsk tsk
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by JeSoul(f): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2008
proo212:

€1.38 a litre here.

I laugh when you guys in the US complain about "Gas" prices. I would to pay 3.71 a gallon. But then it's relative. Gas has always been cheap in the US.
lol . . . seriously, I guess we're spolied. It does seem to me though that we over here hafta to a whole lot more driving than our counterparts in Europe, right?
For my previous job I had a total commute of 2.5hrs and 82 miles everyday, and at $4 a gallon that is significant cheese coming out of your paycheck.

It's down to $3.67 today smiley the lower the better!
Re: What Is The Gas Prices In Your City? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
Old thread, but still. . .

£1.33 / litre in Shell, Suffolk.

(1) (Reply)

Musical Chairs At The Nigeria High Commision / International Passport / Re Brand Nigeria In Guangzhou,The Matcheters On The Proll !!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.