Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank (1581 Views)

Graduate Trainees At Pedabo / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by QtKatie(f): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2014
Our Bank is currently recruiting for Graduate Trainees nationwide. We require dedicated and hard working candidates and those who are ready to build and move their career to the next level.
Objective:
To provide equal employment opportunities where people of all backgrounds and ethnic
group can realize their full potential as an
important part of our team. Our employees reflect a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities that we serve.
Qualifications and Requirements:
University Degree or its equivalent, with a grade not lower than Second Class Lower Division.
Professional qualifications and/or certifications
will be an added advantage.
Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills; the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, colour, or origin.
Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to
traverse different assignments and work locations.
Possess the ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
Possess the aspiration towards growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.

Note:
All eligible candidates will be batched and invited for a test

How to Apply
To apply for this job, simply forward your CV and application to the mail below:
altimabanking@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by blizzers(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2014
SCAM
Re: Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by Delaw135: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2014
I'm interested, Pls where is your location?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by dennis3888: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2014
blizzers: SCAM
. How does dis look like a SCAM.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by crowntoro(f): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2014
dennis3888: . How does dis look like a SCAM.
sit down dere and be asking questions.... Dont you knw dt an organisation must av an official email address and nt a gmail.
Re: Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by Talie2kiss(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
D vacancy is on their website,bt no email to send d applicatn to
Re: Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by Temmie360: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ Blizzers, I myself perceive dat. I just have dat strange feelings of hankie-pankie. Graduate trainee nationwide for dat mata!. Anyway, me I don send my CV , but if @ d long run requires payment or settlement story. Na to turn Hosain Bolt oo ; grin
Re: Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by Ngoziezel(f): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2014
When is the deadline?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by Ngoziezel(f): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2014
OP,check your post again,hope its not a typo?
Is the email address altimabanking...or altimabankng?
Re: Graduate Trainees At Altimate Microfinance Bank by QtKatie(f): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2014
Ngoziezel: OP,check your post again,hope its not a typo?
Is the email address altimabanking...or altimabankng?
I found the ad online and decided to share so I posted it exactly the way I saw it.

(1) (Reply)

Editor Wanted In Ibadan / Young/Smart Data Entry Executive - SSCE/OND / Urgent Vacancies At Isp Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.