Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Kemi Adetiba Shares Pre-birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Shares Pre-birthday Photos (1195 Views)

Comedienne Lolo 1 Sizzles In Pre-birthday Photos / Olaide Yemisi Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photos / Rukky Sanda Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Shares Pre-birthday Photos by Flirtyfemi: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2014
Media personality, Kemi Adetiba sure knows how to cause trouble!
A close friend of hers got her COURTSIDE tickets to the Brooklyn Nets game recently in New york. While the game was on, Kemi caused a lil commotion.
"I had to cause a little commotion by dropping my phone into the boards underneath. Had to wait till end of game, and it took 6 service guys to pull up the boards and rescue my phone. ..." she said
See photos http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/01/kemi-adetiba-causes-lil-commotion.html
Meanwhile her birthday is coming up on the 9th and she's so excited about it!
To mark the day, she had this crazy photo shoot session with her brother, Remi Adetiba ( a top photographer) and shared a sneak peek with us.

(1) (Reply)

Actor John Dumelo Flaunts His New Car (PHOTO) / Famous Nerd Meme Guy Sues Instagram And Twitter For $100 Million / Photos: Lady Gaga Shows Off New Armpit Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.