Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

In Need Of Mastermind - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / In Need Of Mastermind (502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Mastermind by realionaire: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2014
I need a 'mastermind group' that have specialized knowledge in music especially Nigerian Music industry and the world at large, atleast 2-3 persons, all up-comings that have vast knowledge on the above mentioned. you can be an upcoming music producer with new & excellent ways of music production, a singer or rapper with new styles of rapping or singing, and other parts that can make it work......

Please if you meet the above mentioned you are highly welcomed to the board.

contact through this email mccoyjossy@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Mastermind by IamPronto(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
I'm a rapper, check out my song from www.bozza.mobi/pronto if it meets your expectations, call me 08034312329 and I stay in Lagos, Sangotedo, Ajah.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Star Broke 2pac Chronic Record / Free Beats; Lyricists Lounge; Feel Free To Join / How To Sell Your Songs On Apple Itunes Store As A Nigeria Upcoming Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.