Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. (1515 Views)

Canadian Island Offers Refuge To Americans If Trump Gets Elected / What Do I Tell My Black Child If Obama Loses? / CEO Says He'll Fire Employees If Obama's Reelected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 08, 2008
MIAMI - A man who authorities said was keeping weapons and military-style gear in his hotel room and car appeared in court Thursday on charges he threatened to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Raymond Hunter Geisel, 22, was arrested by the Secret Service on Saturday in Miami and was ordered held at Miami's downtown detention center without bail Thursday by a federal magistrate.

A Secret Service affidavit charges that Geisel made the threat during a training class for bail bondsmen in Miami in late July. According to someone else in the 48-member class, Geisel allegedly referred to Obama with a racial epithet and continued, "If he gets elected, I'll assassinate him myself."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080808/ap_on_el_pr/obama_threat

Re: If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by KarmaMod(f): 4:14am On Aug 08, 2008
Here I thought these people would wait til inauguration
Re: If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by TCUBE(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2008
nonsence, This is nairaland and i do not expect anyone to be alarmed by this.
Re: If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by SeanT21(f): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2008
Please lock the fool up for ever!!!
TCUBE:

nonsence, This is nairaland and i do not expect anyone to be alarmed by this.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!
Re: If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by dudubobo1: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2008
SeanT21:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!

What is the abuse for?
Re: If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by c33b33(m): 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2008
I bet he's not d only one thinking that, it wont b easy b obama.
Re: If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by darfur(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2008
c33b33:

I bet he's not d only one thinking that, it wont b easy b obama.

you bet.

this is why i insist obama must not pick hillary . with millions of bitter whining hillary supporters, some one may one day shoot obama leaving hillary to be president. so he must not make her his running mate.

my message to obama remains . . "pick hillary and die"
Re: If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by lucabrasi(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2008
irrespective of which of them is chosen,there will always be the assasination threat hanging over them,if hillary clinton had been elected instead of obama,there ll still be some millitia who will resent the idea of a woman being president,kenedy was a white male yet was still assasinated,moral of my story is that in a country of fifty something states,its a given that there will always be a section of that country that will resent the sitting president at any given time enough to kill him/her
Re: If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by SeanT21(f): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
lucabrasi:

irrespective of which of them is chosen,there will always be the assasination threat hanging over them,if hillary clinton had been elected instead of obama,there ll still be some millitia who will resent the idea of a woman being president,kenedy was a white male yet was still assasinated,moral of my story is that in a country of fifty something states,its a given that there will always be a section of that country that will resent the sitting president at any given time enough to kill him/her

EXACTLY!!!
Re: If Obama Gets Elected, I'll Assassinate Him Myself - Raymond Geisel. by TCUBE(m): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2008
SeanT21:

Please lock the fool up for ever!!!
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!

what da hell is wrong with you,  u have your opinion and i have mind. I guess we should all be alarmed and scared huh? plz, Thousands of people want Obama killed. I guess we should be scared of those people2, nonsence

(1) (Reply)

Watch Margaret Thatcher’s Funeral Highlights / Funny Picture Comparison Between Trump And Obama 1 / Nov 3: Why Charlie Shamp's Many Striking Prophecies Are Making The Rounds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.