Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Some Americans Would Love To Enslave The Black Stars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Some Americans Would Love To Enslave The Black Stars (1150 Views)

Abedi Pele Open To Black Stars Coaching Job / Match Between Nigeria’s Super Eagles And The Black Stars Of Ghana Has Been Cance / Eagles, Black Stars May Miss CAN 2012! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Americans Would Love To Enslave The Black Stars by ALHAMBRA(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2006
SOME RACISTS IN THE USA THINK LITTLE OF THE BLACK STARS.

Rush Limbaugh: U.S. Team Needs to "Enslave" Ghana Jun 20, 2006 | 2:03PM | report this airheadamericaradio.com/Al_Franken 20 June 2006

Noted racist Rush Limbaugh, on his extremely popular (as opposed to mine) radio show, today sounded off on the upcoming match between the U.S. and Ghana. Spewing his usual hateful and bigoted vitriol, Limbaugh had this to say:

"Now I can state this unequivocally, and with half my brain tied behind my back, the Americans have no chance to beat Ghana in this match. Did you see those little monkeys go in their match against the Czechs? Look, it has been said before, but for those of you in Rio Linda who may have missed it--these guys have been bred for centuries to be good athletes."

The big, fat idiot then offered a solution:

"The way I see it is this: The only way we can beat them is to roll the clock back a couple hundred years. We conservatives are always in favor of that, just ask any commie/pinko/liberal. So here's the plan. Arena needs to go in there, shackle them up, and ship them up the Rhine just like in the good old days. And then we can put them out on the field for our team, guaranteed victory!"

The racist/sexist/bigoted/homophobic Limbaugh then went on:

"The only problem would be where to use their captain, Stephen Appiah . He obviously doesn't have the 'necessities' to manage the players on the field. Arena may just have to bench him."

Limbaugh then commented on the popularity the African teams are getting in this year's World Cup:

"It's the Donovan McNabb effect. Just more mediocre black athletes getting pimped by the liberal mainstream media. The Ghana Black Sambos, or Black Stars or whatever they're called don't deserve all this attention!"

With kind regards,

ALHAMBRA
Re: Some Americans Would Love To Enslave The Black Stars by my2cents(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2006
Of course, if what u r saying is true, not many pple will pick up on it or care cos it is soccer, as opposed to baseball or NFL or NBA.

Sad, sad indeed.
Re: Some Americans Would Love To Enslave The Black Stars by ALHAMBRA(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2006
my2cents: For one thing, the bigot was on the money (that is, he was right). Read below:

"Now I can state this unequivocally, and with half my brain tied behind my back, the Americans have no chance to beat Ghana in this match. Did you see those little monkeys go in their match against the Czechs? Look, it has been said before, but for those of you in Rio Linda who may have missed it--these guys have been bred for centuries to be good athletes."

"The way I see it is this: The only way we can beat them is to roll the clock back a couple hundred years. We conservatives are always in favor of that, just ask any commie/pinko/liberal. So here's the plan. Arena needs to go in there, shackle them up, and ship them up the Rhine just like in the good old days. And then we can put them out on the field for our team, guaranteed victory!"

And even with those crude antics in cheating, they still cannot beat the Black Stars.

With kind regards,

ALHAMBRA
Re: Some Americans Would Love To Enslave The Black Stars by ALHAMBRA(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2006
My2cents: for one thing, I think the bigot was on the money in his opinion, (that is he was right). Read below:

And with those crude antics in cheating that he has suggested, they still cannot beat the Black Stars.

With kind regards,

ALHAMBRA

(1) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali Life After Boxing Emotional Must See! / Gym Equipment, Sports Equipment And Fitness Equipment Is Available / World's 50 Best Footballers, According To Fifa 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.