Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? (7920 Views)

Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Spam Mails Every Day In Yahoo Mail! / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by ateke2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2006
buy a good pc
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by samm(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2006
People, there is nothing wrong with your PC. The problem is from Yahoo. I had the problem for a while this morning but it's logging in ok now.
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by Seun(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2006
Chxta complained about the same problem. Fortunately I don't use Yahoo a lot.
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by Chxta(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2006
you forgot to add that the people in my office were screaming at me to make it work.

Finally started working, and there was the sound of blessed silence.
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by Busta(f): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2006
Good one @ Bhola

Well, was finally able to log on to both the Msger and checked ma mail, and the funniest part is i had no new mail angry
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by tianshie(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2006
Thank God it's an epidemic! I nearly punched the screen today.I suspect some wires may be hanging loose inside the monitor because i slapped it around a bit lol.But everything's Okay now.It's 7:26 pm Nigerian time.
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by thimbook2(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2006
i think its a problem with their end. i guess its gotta have been fixed. i got in freely anyway, dot.co.dot.uk, remember?

its gotta have been the 'dotcom' end.

For you dot.com users, next time, try going in through any of their other ends, e.g youremail@yahoo.fr orĀ  "youremail@yahoo.ca" instead of the expected "youremail@yahoo.com". It will redirect you into your inbox still yet.

the caveat is that it works for most though some few get bounced. (worked for me and ma distraught peeps anyway)

hope that makes some sense sha wink though i believe they shulda got it rectified by now

ciao
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by otokx(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2006
yahoo did a lot of havoc to my office today. the clients where just raking and we did not know what to do. it was about 4pm that things stabilized a bit.
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by Eastcoast(f): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2006
it is true. I experienced the same problem this morning. At first i thot i had low internet connection but other websites were opening except yahoo mail. fortunately, the prob is over. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by charlisco(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2006
you guys are lucky, that you are able to sign in at last, mine i was unable, my client here are shouting to me, how do i explain to them that it from yahoo not the system they are using, some dicied to leave and try another cafe,
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2006
yEs!! In fact im really pissed Off this morning angry i basically Came Online to See if i had any Offline from Efani angry but f^^king yahoo isnt giving me accesss to Sign in angry
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by habumaks(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2006
Me too. infact uptill now it has been on n off
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by poke(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2008
someone should help me on how to chat on yahoo massenger
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by tobidaflava(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
My Y! Messenger disappears imediately I sign in. Don 't know know why. Can anybody here help me out!
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by Infoseye(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2008
For the messenger I think its corrupted while installation was going on its best u download another use google to search for it and download it again.For the yahoomail I cant say what could be wrong with the website is either to many people are accessing the website at the same time, it reduces the bandwith speed.
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 10, 2009
One of the reasons I almost left yahoo, their site getting a bit too busy or what? undecided
Re: Can't Check Yahoo Mail Or Chat? by Makavelis(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
If you want to chat with all your friends at the same time, visit our public chat boards, log on to www.campusnigeria.com/chat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer Industry Acronyms / Get 1gb Data Plan Internet Browsing On Your Zain Sim For Just #1,100 / Simple Server: Airtel Simple Server Download For Android & Code, Cheat For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.