Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

In Business, Everything Counts! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Business, Everything Counts! (380 Views)

Should I Buy A Land Or Invest In Business?... Your Advice Counts / You Want A Thousand From ATM And Its Counts Much Money, Why? / Partnership in business - Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Business, Everything Counts! by jomakris: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
If I were you...

I'd take this message very seriously.

Why?

Because you are now into the 6th day of 2014.

Are your goals set?

Are your plans in place?

Are you committed to seeing them through to the end?

If not, what on earth are your waiting for?

THE FACT IS...

It's irresponsible to start the New Year unfocused, unprepared, and uncommitted.

Yet, that is the sad reality for far too many.

If you don’t have any big plans for 2014 but Want 2014 to be a great year for you.
Join the yeswecan niaja team. Together we can move ahead.
Interested, send your email add to: yeswecannaija@gmail.com.
For the kick in the behind you need, in order to create the life you want in 2014.

Everything Counts!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On Weatern Union Quickteller Urgenlty / Aren't You Tired Yet? / Peachtree (sage 50) Special Class For Busy People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.