Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

WWE Fans; Who Do You Think Can Defeat The Undertaker @ Wrestlemania - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / WWE Fans; Who Do You Think Can Defeat The Undertaker @ Wrestlemania (730 Views)

WWE Fans / For All WWE Wrestling Fans(the Nigerian WWE Universe) / Wwe Fans- Bad News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WWE Fans; Who Do You Think Can Defeat The Undertaker @ Wrestlemania by Awesomeking: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
There have been so many wrestlers who beleive they could defeat undertaker but they all failed,if batista and shawn micheals could loose then who do u think can defeat taker
Re: WWE Fans; Who Do You Think Can Defeat The Undertaker @ Wrestlemania by Salmoneus(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2014
That's like asking who would defeat Batman because Joker, Bane, Penguin all tried but failed...grow up, it's all scripted.

1 Like

Re: WWE Fans; Who Do You Think Can Defeat The Undertaker @ Wrestlemania by Awesomeking: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lol,its all scripted and your so called ufc is so amazing right,mr watch real t.v,ufc is boring,i watched it the other day,they barely fought,just hugging and pushin,mr all scripted why dont you come over here so i can burst your face with a brogue kick and lets see if you can breathe after more less talk about it all been scripted,infact,i only got 2 words for u-EAT GARBBAGE!!

(1) (Reply)

Whats Hapenning To Game Of Thrones / Beyonce’s Mother, Tina Knowles Just Got Engaged . . . Guess Who??? / Cinema Accidentally Shows 50 Shades Of Grey To Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.