Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) (5972 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids / Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins / Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
I laughed when I saw these pictures. Multitasking comes with motherhood. You just have to find a way of getting things done. LOL. These little ones can not be denied their right at all. Thumbs Up to all our breastfeeding mothers.

The 1st picture is Gisele Bundchen, the highest paid model in the world, mother of 2, and wife of NFL quarterback. It's no surprise that the supermodel is a no-nonsense multitasker. See more pictures below:

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/breastfeeding-in-odd-situations-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lmao! Free subscriptions promo
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by OCTAVO: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2014
undecided
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by skyscraperTM(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmm, this is the first time I am seeing a white-woman breastfeed her baby.

Nice picture!!

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by Big4wig(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Abeg,op was expecting more Dan 1 white bittch pic.mtshww angry
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
This is cool.
Thmb up to all mothers out there.
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by Ignatio(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Those guys are enjoying a free peep show.
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Collins: O boy! It took me 3years to see this girl's body not even the breasts. Until I married her before I could see everything.
Martins: You really tried o! As for me, I can't wait that long I go don hammer the babe tey! tey!! grin

9months later, Collins' wife gave birth to a baby and Martins went to greet them. On getting there, His friend Collins was not around... and the baby started crying. Collins' wife brought out her breast to breastfeed her baby... "Junior, Junior, oya suck na! Take breast, suck na!"

Martins (in his mind): Omo, see breast! shocked So na this thing Collins no see for 3years wey I just dey see as free show without paying bride price cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wow, thumbs up for Giselle, a super model breastfeeding, I am enthralled, others would never allow their babies suck cos they do not want their breasssts to fall, to me that's selfishness of the highest order, you deprive a baby of his/her right cos you want to have firm breasts, smh, for me sha, my children will suck for at least 2 years smiley

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by mimicue(f): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
I love this
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by dasparrow: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
firstEVA: Wow, thumbs up for Giselle, a super model breastfeeding, I am enthralled, others would never allow their babies suck cos they do not want their breasssts to fall, to me that's selfishness of the highest order, you deprive a baby of his/her right cos you want to have firm breasts, smh, for me sha, my children will suck for at least 2 years smiley

@Bolded

Don't try that in any of the advanced countries or you will be cooling off in jail for child sex*u*al molestation. In the western world, they believe that if you breastfeed your baby past 12 months maximum, you are actually enjoying some kind of sex*u*al feeling with the child latching at your nip*ple. Besides, by age 2, the child can talk and has a full mouth of teeth. Why you still want to breastfeed a 2 year old that can talk, walk and has a full mouth of teeth is what I cannot comprehend. If you like someone sucking on your boobs, ask your husband to do so.
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
I was hia... grin
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by Clara16(f): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
anoda silly post..OP wts new about these? tell us.
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by iamdhebuck(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Don't try that in any of the advanced countries or you will be cooling off in jail for child sex*u*al molestation. In the western world, they believe that if you breastfeed your baby past 12 months maximum, you are actually enjoying some kind of sex*u*al feeling with the child latching at your nip*ple. Besides, by age 2, the child can talk and has a full mouth of teeth. Why you still want to breastfeed a 2 year old that can talk, walk and has a full mouth of teeth is what I cannot comprehend. If you like someone sucking on your boobs, ask your husband to do so.
what's this one saying now..shut the ffuck up abeg

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by SpcAgtOko: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Don't try that in any of the advanced countries or you will be cooling off in jail for child sex*u*al molestation. In the western world, they believe that if you breastfeed your baby past 12 months maximum, you are actually enjoying some kind of sex*u*al feeling with the child latching at your nip*ple. Besides, by age 2, the child can talk and has a full mouth of teeth. Why you still wan to breastfeed a 2 year old that can talk, walk and has a full mouth of teeth is what I cannot comprehend. If you like someone sucking on your boobs, ask your husband to do so.

All mine took breastmilk until 2 years.. one did even longer and I live in the US.
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by wheesin(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2014
was i here ?
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

freedom of speech indeed!!
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by badGirlAshleyo(f): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

lol!
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by holythug(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2014
firstEVA: Wow, thumbs up for Giselle, a super model breastfeeding, I am enthralled, others would never allow their babies suck cos they do not want their breasssts to fall, to me that's selfishness of the highest order, you deprive a baby of his/her right cos you want to have firm breasts, smh, for me sha, my children will suck for at least 2 years smiley
if I am ur hubby, me & d children go suck am 2geda wink
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
holythug: if I am ur hubby, me & d children go suck am 2geda wink
undecided
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by wimpey(m): 3:08am On May 23, 2015
Yes , beautiful woman putting her baby first
ufoma2toyin:
I laughed when I saw these pictures. Multitasking comes with motherhood. You just have to find a way of getting things done. LOL. These little ones can not be denied their right at all. Thumbs Up to all our breastfeeding mothers.

The 1st picture is Gisele Bundchen, the highest paid model in the world, mother of 2, and wife of NFL quarterback. It's no surprise that the supermodel is a no-nonsense multitasker. See more pictures below:

http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/breastfeeding-in-odd-situations-photos.html
Re: Breastfeeding In Odd Situations (photos) by wimpey(m): 3:09am On May 23, 2015
Do the bosoms always fall after breastfeeding ?
firstEVA:
Wow, thumbs up for Giselle, a super model breastfeeding, I am enthralled, others would never allow their babies suck cos they do not want their breasssts to fall, to me that's selfishness of the highest order, you deprive a baby of his/her right cos you want to have firm breasts, smh, for me sha, my children will suck for at least 2 years smiley

(1) (Reply)

More Completely N@ked Photos Of Beverly Osu / DRAMA As Freeze Questions Denola Grey's Sexuality On National Radio (video) / Susan Pwajok 'blessing Johnson' Wins Movie Personality Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.