Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,872 members, 7,821,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pre-order Your Perfumes Here - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pre-order Your Perfumes Here (1647 Views)

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS… PRE-ORDER YOUR GOODS FROM THE UAE (SHARJAH/DUBAI) / Make Your Perfumes Mobile / Brand Name Wholesale Perfumes - Versace, Puma, Naomi Campbell (+pics!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre-order Your Perfumes Here by meshpips(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hi all,

It is a known fact that people are addressed (most times) the way they are dressed. I'm of the opinion that the type of fragrance a person wears can tell to a large extent the ''class'' of that person. Your perfume can announce your presence from afar and leave something for the people to keep thinking about, long after you have left the place.
Just think about this scenario . . .

The banking hall is packed full with customers queuing up to carry out various transactions... all so suddenly, something fills the air, its pleasant, you can help but lift your head and your eyes quickly work in sync with your nostrils trying to unravel where this lovely fragrance is coming from. It a few seconds you spot this nice gentleman in a well cut suit, his skin "reporting", the frame of his glasses are simply lovely.
You couldn't help but wonder if such decent people still spend time herein Nigeria ... the thoughts go on and on.

The scenario played out above could be yours - you could be the guy/lady that seemed to pause time for a brief moment and just have everyone place their attention on you and you alone.

Wearing designer perfumes can truly accentuate your dress sense. Many love to wear them and really do not mind the cost implication but many times, the particular fragrance they want is unavailable at the store. This leaves them with little or no choice but to pick whatever is available on the shelves.

In a bid to solve this challenge, I have created a service which allows you specify the perfume you want, then you state whether you want the male/female type and also the size of the perfume required (100ml, 75 ml etc). Simply place those details here on this thread and I will come back, quote your post and state the price. If you are okay with the price, you make a pre-payment of 60% of the cost and the fragrance would be shipped to you within 48 hours IF you are in Lagos or between 3-5 business days if you are in other parts of Nigeria.

On receipt of the product, you pay the remaining 40%.

If you would like to try out my service, you can start right away!
Just place your demand in this format:
Name of designer _ fragrance_type_size

For instance:

Davidoff cool water male 125ml

I'm here to satisfy your need to the uttermost as regards designer fragrances.
Thanks.
Meshach
Re: Pre-order Your Perfumes Here by bolly(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Drop your contacts here.Let me give you a call.hear from you soon
Re: Pre-order Your Perfumes Here by meshpips(m): 12:52am On Jan 08, 2014
bolly: Drop your contacts here.Let me give you a call.hear from you soon

Sorry for the delayed response. I spent all day offline yesterday (I choose to separate myself unto God for that day).
Here's my phone number:
08032127899 (Meshach)
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

ANYTHING MONOGRAMMING - That Is Exactly What We Do / Free Forex Info You Need,(100-250 Pips A Day) / Real Quality Italian Suits At Incredible Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.