Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks (657 Views)

FG targets one million jobs through growth employment project / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by mikhe2(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
In what appears to be an election campaign statement to rebut those who say his government has failed, President Jonathan has in a New Year message to Nigerians rolled out a list of his “achievements” in the past year. Among them, he claimed his government may have been
responsible for an astounding 1.6 million jobs in 2013 alone,
but did not clarify where the jobs were filled. “Our national budget for 2014 which is now before the
National Assembly is specifically targeted at job creation and
inclusive growth,” he said. “We are keenly aware that in spite of the estimated 1.6
million new jobs created across the country in the past 12
months as a result of our actions and policies, more jobs are
still needed to support our growing population. Our
economic priorities will be stability and equitable growth,
building on the diverse sectors of our economy.” Mr. Jonathan did not say anything about the challenge of
leading by example, and only referred to corruption and
bad governance, which his critics claim he is nurturing in the
country, in passing. “I urge all Nigerians, no matter their stations in life, to
rededicate themselves to contributing meaningfully to
further enrich our national heritage. The time for that re-
dedication is now, not tomorrow,” he said, referring to the
2014 being Nigeria’s centenary year.
Re: I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by lildray(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
All what we need is evidence not write ups
Re: I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by 1stola: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=28pt]Goodluck Ebele Jonathan LIEANUS[/size]
Re: I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by fyneguy: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
grin 1.6 million pro-jonathan posters
Re: I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by geeez: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Who got one of the 1.6m jobs?

Please quote this post and type I did

Don't tell me none of NL's over one million people did
Re: I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mumu posters above me.
Re: I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by Chanchit: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
He wanted to say 160 jobs.

2 Likes

Re: I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by OmoTier1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Make unah come see oh!

A country with unemployment of about 39 million people, the President has the guts to still open His mouth that He created a mere 1.6 million jobs.

Does this not confirm that the LOOTOCRAT GEJ really does not grasp the enormity of the challenge the country is facing
Re: I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by bigtt76(f): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
O ye men of little faith. Ona forget the de category of jobs hin don create?

1. Oil pipeline vandals
2. Oil bunkerers
3. Oil thieves watchers
4. 40 laptop crew
5. Laptop maintenance crew
6. Fake PR Bloggers
7. Political thugs
8. Praise Singers
9. Boko Haram Converts
10. Campaign Poster distributors

Check am nau ...with this category for a 160 million populatated country surely 1.6 million jobs was created #ewu

2 Likes

Re: I Created 1.6 Million Jobs In 2013″ – President Jonathan Speaks by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
geeez: Who got one of the 1.6m jobs?

Please quote this post and type I did

Don't tell me none of NL's over one million people did
well, i quoted u, but i didn't.

And i knw who did got a job out of the 16million jobs created. grin his name is:::

cheesy

grin

cool

tongue

tongue

Insecere 9gerian grin
i sweerit!!!!

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Nigerian Army Blames Attack On Lagos BRT Buses On 'area Boys' / Son Arrested For Killing His Own Father / Taraba State Accountant General Docked For N5.6billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.