Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,329 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

VACANCY EXIST FOR YOUTH CORPERS IN A Reputable Telecom Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY EXIST FOR YOUTH CORPERS IN A Reputable Telecom Company (900 Views)

Vacancies In A Private Telecom Company In Lagos / Vacancy exist in a Private School In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State / Mubadala,new Telecom Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY EXIST FOR YOUTH CORPERS IN A Reputable Telecom Company by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hi all...

There is currently a vacancy opening for youth corpers who can fit into the telecom. Environment.

You must be willing to work at Lekki because that is where the compoany is based.

Interested corpers can call me so I will know if you are qualified for the job.......

Male corpers are at advantage as the company require dedicated IT persons.

Please this is not a SCAM....the company will retain whosoever they have employed because that is their policy....

Interested corpers can call me on:08067407355 or ping me at:2954A653

Thanks....
Re: VACANCY EXIST FOR YOUTH CORPERS IN A Reputable Telecom Company by tempilo2k(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Is this only for corpers?
Re: VACANCY EXIST FOR YOUTH CORPERS IN A Reputable Telecom Company by Nelrulez(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
why don't you just divulge the info and let's key into it.. give us the info on how to submit the CV
Re: VACANCY EXIST FOR YOUTH CORPERS IN A Reputable Telecom Company by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Please this is strictly for youth corpers and the they should be willing to build their career in IT field.

To throw more light on the subject the company is base on internet service provision to coperate bodies and individual.

The company is located in Lekki.

Practical knowledge on VSAT and WIMAX will be an added advantage, zealous and fast learner .

Salary is attractive with lunch covered.

You can contact the number below when you get to the office.

NB: To avoid wasting your time and transportation to the office this offer is just for corpers who are building their career in the It industry.

GOOD LUCK.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Creative Graphics Designer Living Around Akute, Iju Isaga, Ojodu And Env / Recruitment For Verification Officer / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.