Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,650 members, 7,865,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

See Which Cydia Apps Will Work With Your 7.0.4 Jailbroken Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Which Cydia Apps Will Work With Your 7.0.4 Jailbroken Device (774 Views)

What Apps Will You Like To Have On Your Phone For Free (or Paid)? / Upgrade 4.0.4 For Tecno P3, N3, And Other Gingerbread Device now available / Step By Step Instructions On How To Get "siri" Working On Iphone 4 (jailbroken) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Which Cydia Apps Will Work With Your 7.0.4 Jailbroken Device by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
The iOS 7 untethered jailbreak is little without
cools apps to run on it. Jailbroken iPhones
and iPads running iOS 7 have these apps to
look forward to at the moment (Photo: Flickr/
Karlis Dambrans)
The iOS 7 untethered jailbreak is out in the wild!
And with it comes all that Cydia has to offer -- well
most. With the iOS 7 untethered jailbreak still in
its infancy, many tweaks are not yet compatible
with Apple's latest iPhone and iPad operating
system. Luckily many folks around the web have
compiled a list of apps and tweaks currently
functioning on our iOS 7 jailbreaks. While some
apps are fully operational using the iOS 7
untethered jailbreak other apps are stuck in beta.
The betas work though you may want to take
some precaution in using them -- they are mainly
for developers or people that absolutely need to
use the app

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/21288/20131227/ios-7-untethered-jailbreak-see-cydia-apps.htm

If ur i-device is not jailbreak u can still jailbreak it for free here http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/21269/20131226/ios-7-untethered-jailbreak-download-install-evasi0n.htm

1 Like

Re: See Which Cydia Apps Will Work With Your 7.0.4 Jailbroken Device by Youpele52: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks for the info buddy.
I've waited long for iOS 7 JB finally. Thanks again buddy will have to upgrade first to the latest iOS 7.0.4. Wait a while for evad3r team fix the mobile substrate missing in the IOS 7 JB cydia tweak.

1 Like

Re: See Which Cydia Apps Will Work With Your 7.0.4 Jailbroken Device by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Youpele52: Thanks for the info buddy.
I've waited long for iOS 7 JB finally. Thanks again buddy will have to upgrade first to the latest iOS 7.0.4. Wait a while for evad3r team fix the mobile substrate missing in the IOS 7 JB cydia tweak.
Am glad u found this info useful, once again..do a full back up using itunes, and upgrade ur device using itunes it will be better than using OTA to avoid stuck on apple logo GOOD luCK
Re: See Which Cydia Apps Will Work With Your 7.0.4 Jailbroken Device by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
I love ev3rdas they re simply the best....there services are free

(1) (Reply)

Can My Phone Be Rooted And Upgraded / Special Features Of Iphone 6. / App On Background Music While Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.