Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! (661 Views)

MIRACLE! 47 Yrs Old Woman Gives Birth Only An Hr After Learnin Shes Pregnant / Seun Finds Wife!shes From Anambra! / Shes My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! by vannieberry(f): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Karen is a family friend of mine, we r so close we r more dan sisters.. Karen is 22 and has a cousin named johnny, his 23.
She's so fond of johnny, even since she was 6 nd johnny was 7.. Dey r so into each oda, dey do evrytin 2geda wen dey get 2 see each oda @ d family reunion in her home town evry december.. She's head ova heels in luv wit johnny nd its gettin worse evry year.. Last december (2013) @ d family reunion, johnny brought couple of female friends to d huz nd karen was furious, she got sick, she lamented nd cried cos of dis. Johnny is aware of dis nd he feels d same way too, dey are so in love wit each oda dat dey hate very much dat dey are related.. Pls guyz tell me ow to help nd advice karen b4 dey do sumtin worse (SEX) .. Cos dats wots remainin 4 dem to do.. ThnkGod it hasn't happnd yet, buh d way dey r goin, hmmmmm!!!!! So confused....

1 Like

Re: Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! by Bilabong(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Speechless
Re: Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! by braine(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Op, why do I have that feeling that you are the Karen in the story? Anyway, advice her stay away from him.
Re: Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! by Nasri100(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2014
Something worse (sex) loool? Ffs having emotional feelings for your cousin is far more pathetic and an aberration.
Re: Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! by vannieberry(f): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
braine: Op, why do I have that feeling that you are the Karen in the story? Anyway, advice her stay away from him.

Brian, pls I'm not.... Jux tryna help out a frnd here k...
Re: Help, Shes In Love With Her Cousin!!!!!!!!!!! by vannieberry(f): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bilabong: Speechless

So am I dearie......... *Sighs*

(1) (Reply)

Positive Attitude Sayings / Africa’s Last Polar Bear Dies / Man, Wife And His Three Children Died By Generator Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.