Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano (1315 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim / Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line Up Vs Milan, Scores A Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Revolution: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2014
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/liga/2013-2014/rayo-vallecano-villarreal-cf-631744.html

Nice one. Keshi, please pick Uche for the worldcup, the boy is in top form and has now scored 9 goals in 15 matches in La liga. Emenike has scored 8 goals in 16 matches, so right now these two are Nigeria's best strikers. I believe they can play together and if we can get them to gel well then Nigeria will be lethal at the worldcup. I can't wait. grin
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Chimex388: 12:15am On Jan 07, 2014
Ike uche 4 world cup!
Ike uche 4 world cup!
Ike uche 4 world cup!
Ike uche 4 world cup!
Ike uche 4 world cup!
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Nice one from Ike Uche. The competition for spots in the forward dept is going to be fierce. I think Keshi may pick a max of 6 forwards.
They could be Ik Uche, Emenike, Bright Dike, Victor Moses, Ameobi and Musa.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Bravoosii: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2014
CFCfan: Nice one from Ike Uche. The competition for spots in the forward dept is going to be fierce. I think Keshi may pick a max of 6 forwards.
They could be Ik Uche, Emenike, Bright Dike, Victor Moses, Ameobi and Musa.
Exactly. I don't want to be Keshi right now. All these strikers who seem to be getting goals at his disposal. At the end of the day, he can't take more than three, maybe four. Plus let's not forget Nsofor and Uche Nwofor.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Krasid(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2014
This guy is really good.Emenike and Uche combination would be deadly.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Revolution: 1:49am On Jan 07, 2014
Yes, indeed, the competition for places up fron in the super eagles team is fierce. Keshi should not make the mistake of taking Ideye Brown. I think 4-4-2 is Nigeria's best formation and I suggest he tries to replicate the formidable attaching team we had in 1994 by picking 8 forwards (2 centre forwards, 2 secondary strikers, 2 right wingers and 2 left wingers) as follows:

Centre Forwards:

(2014): Ikechukwu Uche (Substitute: Bright Dike)

(1994): Yekini (Substitute: Efan Ekoku)

Second Strikers:

(2014): Emenike (Substitute: Shola Ameobi)

(1994): Amokachi (Substitute: Samson Siasia)

Right Wingers:

(2014): Sone Aluko (Substitute: Ahmed Musa)

(1994): Finidi George (Substitute: Victor Ikpeba)

Left Wingers:

(2014): Victor Moses (Substitute: Victor Obinna OR a midfielder)

(1994): Emmanuel Amunike (Substitute: Not sure who would have replaced Amunike if he had been injured or substituted)

I think think the above 2014 forward line would end the goal draught we had at the confederations cup and in some of the African Nations Cup matches, although we won the ANC we didn't seem to score as freely as the 1994 winning squad.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by DSB(m): 2:45am On Jan 07, 2014
I had been wondering why the guy was missing from the team all the while. I am guessing he was injured or out of form. Ike Uche is a skillful player who has an eye for goal as we have seen with Villarreal this season. Every time I see Musa display his folly on the pitch, my mind goes back to Ik and why he is not in the team. Keshi should give him a chance in the team and he will surely not disappoint.

On a side not, where is Kalu Uche, IK's brother. He seemed descent playing from the midfield in the past. Naija and lack of continuityy.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Revolution: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Keshi explained a while back that he wasn't picking Ike Uche because he had a bad attitude and criticised the team tactics whenever he was left on the bench. Keshi also said explained Ike did not buy into the team ethics of All for One and One for All, in other words he adopted a individualistic attitude. I think we could clearly see from Ike's body language during the nations cup that he wasn't in a good frame of mind because he clearly looked out of sorts, probably because Emenike had taken his place as the main man.

I hope he changes his attitude so Keshi picks him for the world cup because, as Keshi himself said, he is a excellent finisher.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Nnadiguyman20(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2014
Sports News: Ikechukwu Uche Scored a Hat-Trick Today to Help Villarreal thrash Rayo Vallecano

Click Below Link
To Read More
http:///21m3r44DN

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Uche is old and not very quick

his official age is 30

Keshi favours speed
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by Freedani(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
If u think Ike Uche deserved to be called click like.team ik uche return!!

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Scores a Hat-trick Against Rayo Vallecano by sambos994(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
Here we go again. First we wanted Uche in the squad. Then we didn't and now we want him again. Nigerians are never satisfied....

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 2014/15 Soccer Jerseys. See Pictures / Diego Costa Is NOT Back In London Despite Reports Claiming He Has Returned / Chelsea To Sell Willian To Fund Move For PSG Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.