Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment (4647 Views)

Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Urgent Recruitment For Nd/nce Holders In Abuja! / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by trippleG1: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2008
Hello guys, does anybody has info about the first bank ND&NCE interview conducted last wekend.what should we expect after the interview.
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by victor4u(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
If successful, u wl be invited for medical test, thereafta intensive training. guess u guys are d 2nd batch. cos we are roundin up our trainin 2mrw and wl be posted to our various branch 2mrw to resume on monday
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by egokanwa(f): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2008
pls is this the one its online application ended on the 18th of july 08 or is it another one? pls reply.
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by amusanl: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
victory4u, pls do l still have hope, i wrote the test on 19-07-08 and i passed. l was also interviewed on that day and l knew l performed very well at the interview though we were the last batch they interviewed. have u guys known their package?pls let me know as well.
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by Motunmi: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2008
victor4u,
I submitted my application after the 18th of July and I've not heard anything concerning test or recruitment.
Please,is there any hope for we that submitted after the deadline of 18th?
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by ndu4: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2008
guy how come?is it the one that end on 18th July or another one?
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by trippleG1: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2008
thanks for the info victor4u.but how long did it take b4 u were called and how long was the intensive training.Do you know how thye pay package is going to be like?thanks
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by freetoday: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2008
free jobs now

CLICK HERE

free today
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by victor4u(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2008
egokanwa:

please is this the one its online application ended on the 18th of july 08 or is it another one? please reply.
ndu4:

guy how come?is it the one that end on 18th July or another one?

YEAH D ONE DAT ENDED ON THE 18TH OF JULY

amusanl:

victory4u, please do l still have hope, i wrote the test on 19-07-08 and i passed. l was also interviewed on that day and l knew l performed very well at the interview though we were the last batch they interviewed. have u guys known their package?please let me know as well.

If u were successful durin d interview, u wil b invited for medicals. their package is small, jst 45k

Motun mi:

victor4u,
I submitted my application after the 18th of July and I've not heard anything concerning test or recruitment.
Please,is there any hope for we that submitted after the deadline of 18th?

well I really dnt knw about that. jst keep hoping wink
tripple G:

thanks for the info victor4u.but how long did it take before u were called and how long was the intensive training.Do you know how thye pay package is going to be like?thanks

We were cald in less than a wk afta d interview, bt as i mentioned, d trainin for batch A jst ended on dis saturday and i guess they ar preparin to call d nx batch jst keep ur mind cross
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by LOGBON: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2008
@victor4u pls is this job a contract job? cos i learnt that insourcing has been given contract to hire Tellers for first bank again through her site which is an ongoing process.
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by bolalagos: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2008
find more jobs now

CLICK HERE
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by victor4u(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2008
LOGBON:

@victor4u please is this job a contract job? because i learnt that insourcing has been given contract to hire Tellers for first bank again through her site which is an ongoing process.

Insourcing is a new company caved out from firstbank, and till date all recruitment process is bein handled by firstbank staffs in the name of insourcing limited, dats was why initially d advert was on firstbank's site and yea its 'contract' job.
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by LOGBON: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2008
tank u victor for your response.permit me to ask if the appointment letter issued in the name of first bank and how long is the probation period. moreso,is the pay =N=45,000 is the total package or is there any other benefit attached. your kind response will be appreciated. tanksv u can please send me your yahoo id so that i can chat with u. tanks
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by victor4u(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2008
LOGBON:

tank u victor for your response.permit me to ask if the appointment letter issued in the name of first bank and how long is the probation period. moreso,is the pay =N=45,000 is the total package or is there any other benefit attached. your kind response will be appreciated. tanksv u can please send me your yahoo id so that i can chat with u. tanks

eva_victor2005@yahoo.com
Re: First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment by victor4u(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2008
eva_victor2005

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Civil Service Set To Release Shortlisted Names For Thalba Program / Vacancy In Conoil / HALLIBURTON (Oil & Gas) Entry-Level Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.