Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

people and policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / people and policy (1561 Views)

I Appoint More Northerners Because They Are My People And I Trust Them – Buhari / A Comparison Between The Benin People And The Igbo People Based On Nigerias Hist / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: people and policy by Bukingg2: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
Rexxie:
Bukingg,this is exactly what am talkin'bout..these paid moles claiming to be Niger Deltans are all to instigate and set southern brethren against eachother. in there wildest day dream and fantacy,they believ they're home n done in setting d yorubas against their fellow southern brethren n now wanna prove to be bad dirty-jobbearsses errand pigeons in putting da damm spanners to da smooth works of da s'south/s'east brethrenhood. pls,dont fall victim..Am Edo n i know what affects d west or east or Ijaw,Itsekiri...affects us all,afterall,they (north)say we are south. so be wary of those separatists n hydraic moles.
your are welcome my brother and that why I said whoever wish to de camp should do so, we are like catholic church solder go solder come ,but that won't let us turn our back on those that call us brother. The only thing we want is change! Change in the sen that someone form the smallest tribe in nigeria can stand up and be what he/she want to be with hard work, not by knowing someone that knows someone that knows someone. That is the ideology of mr President. so that even the lil tribe can become president if he poses what people want not by tribal man anymore, but these Yorubas and Awusas say that coz they born children beyond how they can feed them believe is their fathers birth right to rule us forever, and as yoruba donst have anything to do unless follow follow they keep busy following coz it is in their blood line, they can never work own their own, unless they are with someone and if by chance they became the man ontop then godfather will never stop coz they are the one that introduced it in nigeria and that's why Tiunube won't stop coz they are afraid to work on their own coz it is their way of life. So it need to stop if not with nigeria then with briafra and we will be happy to see SS have their own country if they wish so but not with nigeria so we SE are ever ready to divid nigeria into 4....if not 3

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA Saga:the Irresponsibility And Unprofessionalism Of The Nigerian Opposition / JE SUIS Nigeria:the Inefficiency Of The Nigerian Government(pix) / Fashola Dances Shoki; Reekado, Don Jazzy Backs Buhari At APC Lagos Rally (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.