Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga (763 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Vs Ikechukwu Uche: Who Should Start For Nigeria ? / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by naijanoni(m): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2014
Nigerian striker Ikechukwu Uche Was In Superb Goal-scoring form yesterday night for villarreal in the la liga as he grabbed a hat-trick.
Villarreal thumped Rayo Vallecano 5-2 as uche and strike patner Jeremy Perbet stole the show.
Uche scored in the 10th,58th and 65th minute.French striker Jeremy perbet scored the other 2 goals for villarreal as their impressive season continues.
Uche has now scored 9 goals in 9 starts/15 appearances for villarreal in the la liga this season.
An impressive goal-scoring record.
He is also the club's highest scorer
this season.
And currently the 7th highest goal-scorer in the la liga.
Villarreal currently sit on 6th position in the la liga.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by naijanoni(m): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Wow in a league that contains neymar,messi,costa,ronaldo,benzema,bale,sanchez,villa,e.t.c.
To be the 7th highest scorer no bi beans.
With Uche,Imoh ezekiel and emenike,we'll have a rich/quality strike force in d S.E.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by RoyalRoy(m): 1:49am On Jan 07, 2014
But I wonder why Keshi has refused to invite him all this while.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by Cooldude001: 1:56am On Jan 07, 2014
Nice one Uche wink
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by honeric01(m): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by striker9(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2014
Happy for him,I hope he will be up to full power by June,naija players must fight for shirt with brilliant display,and Keshi should do the needful.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by adegwurulez(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Good news, he just has to play with more dedication for the super eagles.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by safarigirl(f): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2014
I love the spirit Keshi is instilling in these guys- competition is the key to every strong team. See as everybody don dey arrange themselves, so tey even Mikel dey score goal by force. Na check up tins, if your club form no make sense, just go by 42-inch flat screen tv make you take watch World Cup. Ike Uche giving Ideye a run for his money. Our 6 strikers: Emenike, Uche, Dike, Ameobi, Ezekiel, Musa. 7 MFs: Mikel, Onazi, Moses, Mba, Nosa, Ogu, (one CHAN dude). 7 defenders: Oboabona, Omeruo, Echiejile, Ambrose, Egwueke, Balogun/Ilori, Benjamin/Kwambe. 3 GK's: Enyeama, Ejide, Agbim(I'm hoping he gets injured and Alampasu somehow makes the list)
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by hollandis(f): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2014
safarigirl: I love the spirit Keshi is instilling in these guys- competition is the key to every strong team. See as everybody don dey arrange themselves, so tey even Mikel dey score goal by force. Na check up tins, if your club form no make sense, just go by 42-inch flat screen tv make you take watch World Cup. Ike Uche giving Ideye a run for his money. Our 6 strikers: Emenike, Uche, Dike, Ameobi, Ezekiel, Musa. 7 MFs: Mikel, Onazi, Moses, Mba, Nosa, Ogu, (one CHAN dude). 7 defenders: Oboabona, Omeruo, Echiejile, Ambrose, Egwueke, Balogun/Ilori, Benjamin/Kwambe. 3 GK's: Enyeama, Ejide, Agbim(I'm hoping he gets injured and Alampasu somehow makes the list)
lol ,,your love for alampasu never dim?Good for you Why do u hate odemwengie and ideye.I hate ideye too angry but odemwengie,I am beginning to dislike him.But ik uche is the man
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by RoyalRoy(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2014
safarigirl: I love the spirit Keshi is instilling in these guys- competition is the key to every strong team. See as everybody don dey arrange themselves, so tey even Mikel dey score goal by force. Na check up tins, if your club form no make sense, just go by 42-inch flat screen tv make you take watch World Cup. Ike Uche giving Ideye a run for his money. Our 6 strikers: Emenike, Uche, Dike, Ameobi, Ezekiel, Musa. 7 MFs: Mikel, Onazi, Moses, Mba, Nosa, Ogu, (one CHAN dude). 7 defenders: Oboabona, Omeruo, Echiejile, Ambrose, Egwueke, Balogun/Ilori, Benjamin/Kwambe. 3 GK's: Enyeama, Ejide, Agbim(I'm hoping he gets injured and Alampasu somehow makes the list)

I love your posts on soccer. Really on point.

But what has Osaze done to you o?

please share .
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by adegwurulez(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Keshi is going to have selection headache. This squad is just complete
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by lexyman(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Keshi will not have any selection headache , consistency will be the only yardstick that will be use to pick them for Brazil 2014 !

I like the spirit of the players , let them keep fighting for the shirt , the only player I feel for is victor Moses , he may be drop if he continues like this !
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by naijanoni(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2014
adegwurulez: Keshi is going to have selection headache. This squad is just complete
I think our attack and goal-keeping departments are complete enough.
The only areas in our team that is lacking is creative midfield/fullback.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by naijanoni(m): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2014
adegwurulez: Keshi is going to have selection headache. This squad is just complete

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by naijanoni(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Emenike 11 goals in total this season.
Uche 9 goals.
Season is barely half-way.
Both could hit 18 or 20 goals this season if they are consistent.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2014
How on earth did Villareal drop to 6ixth? They were 4th!
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by striker9(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2014
naija noni:
Efe ambrose needs to step up his game,he has not been in his very best for club of late,but I think Mohammed isn't that bad,that guy is a beast.The guy that played left full back against Italy would give Echiejile a run for his money,cause Echiejile has been warming the bench in Braga.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by naijanoni(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Austeenx: How on earth did Villareal drop to 6ixth? They were 4th!
They were 4th about 4 weeks ago,but dropped after they lost to Barca.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by naijanoni(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2014
Victor moses is our only KEY player dat isnt cutting it at club level.His club form has been awful.
But he'll still be one of d 1st names on d list to brazil.
I hope he improves,but as it seems he doesnt want to improve.
Even in d FA cup on sunday,he played shit.
His attitude on d pitch is poor.
He plays as if he is training.
Re: Ikechukwu Uche Grabs Hat-trick For Villarreal In The La Liga by striker9(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
naija noni:
Victor moses is our only KEY player dat isnt cutting it at club level.His club form has been awful.
But he'll still be one of d 1st names on d list to brazil.
I hope he improves,but as it seems he doesnt want to improve.
Even in d FA cup on sunday,he played shit.
His attitude on d pitch is poor.
He plays as if he is training.
I really pity him,its not easy to play consistently in a big club,you will have to be at your best,leaving chelsea for liverpool was a wrong move IMO,its shows he couldn't compete with top players,something Mikel has been doing for a long time,I really hope he gets back to his feet.

(1) (Reply)

Help / CAF Sacks Benin From African U-17 Championship / Ebola: Morocco Withdraw As AFCON 2015 Hosts.south africa ready to host?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.