Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Wealth Building Guides To Make 2014 A Prosperous Year - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wealth Building Guides To Make 2014 A Prosperous Year (1104 Views)

You Can Be Very Prosperous In This Country Nigeria / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing / Is Sovereign Wealth Funds Good To Invest In? pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Building Guides To Make 2014 A Prosperous Year by zappyzion(m): 2:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Wealth Building Guides to Make 2014 a Prosperous Year
No matter your profession whether you are a Doctor or Engineer, Trader or Sale Man, Lawyer or Teacher, Skilled or Unskilled, you must have a place to call your home, your shelter; even animals provide their shelter by themselves.
It would take the Wisdom of Solomon for the State and Federal government to solve the nation’s housing crisis but simple guides like this can sometimes capture the secrets to financial success.
Real Estate has long been a profitable business worldwide, because all the three basic needs of life (food, cloth and Shelter) are from Real Estate Industry. This is why the rich make the market, the poor play it. They understand people needs; they also know that, how successful you are depends on where you bank your money and it has been proved over the years that the valve of land/property does not depreciate in valve except in the time of war.
Investment in Real Estate is one of best ways to save and grow your money especially in an unpredictable and unstable economy; In addition, it is best way to take care of your retirement.
Investing and making million from the market does not demand you to know all technical analysis before you could make money, though it has its own relevant, Simple Principles and Laws. If you know the guides in Real Estate Investment, you stand a chance of making steady cool Millions.
Real Estate Investment in Nigeria is more profitable because it is little or no government regulation in terms of pricing, tax and valuation.
Investing in real estate might have look pretty complicate but it doesn’t need to be. I have put together in this article some basic guides that will help you in investing in real estate and making 2014 a prosperous year.
GUIDE ONE: WHERE TO INVEST?
This is a common question that anybody thinking of investing should be able to answer appropriately.
Firstly, never invest in a property that is under government acquisition.
How to know property that it’s under government acquisition is very simple. Collect the title copies of the property you want to buy (Registered Conveyance, Omo Onile receipt, etc) and do your own research at the Land registry of that state. The result will tell you if the property is free from compulsory government acquisition or vice versa.
Secondly, Invest in properties that are in urban centers
Everyone knows that real estate is all about location, location, location. The activities of your best neighborhoods, schools, government policy and nearby amenities are important, because they are the key factors that can aid rapid development of that area.
Invest in properties that are in urban centers appreciates in value faster than the one in rural centers. Before, we use say don’t buy property in a swampy or flood area, exception to this are area close to commercial centers where demand for property is very high. A typical example is Lekki, Ajah in Lagos State. This area is government interested area, Government policies have made this axis at the moment, the most sought real estate investment hub in Nigeria for the indigenous and foreign investors. If you want to be part of Mega City deal development in Lekki axis check my previous post on 120 Plots Of LAND Available For SALE At LEKKI, With N2 Million Deposit Own a Plot, Your Mega City DREAM Bring It To Life….
Thirdly, invest in fast growing environment like Hinterland.
Hinterland is a region that is remote to the cities places like Agbara, Mowe, Abuja Extension, Akute , ibafo, ikorodu. The number of people working in the city reside in these places are in quantum. For example Areas like Akute, Agbara, Ota, Mowe, ikorodu, Ibafo are gradually witnessing huge urban drift for reasons which include, among others.
i. House rent in these area are very cheap compare to that of Lagos
ii. The distance is about 15 to 45 minutes to central business hubs like ikeja.
iii. Property in this area is very affordable.
To buttress my point for example look at London and Manchester, from Manchester to the city of London will take less than an hour, so people live in the hinterland and work in the city.
If you looking for affordable land investment opportunities in Agbra, Mowe and Abuja extension check my previous post on (How To Own A Plot Of Land With N65,000 In AGBARA.), (Affordable Land Investment Opportunity In ABUJA"wink Abuja and (Land for Sale at Mowe, The fastest growing area)
GUIDE TWO: HOW MUCH TO INVEST?
Your investment strategy will depends on how much you want to invest and your desired return also determines how much you put into real estate. You cannot be thinking of making one million from a property within 5years and all you are looking for is just a plot of N20000 in an obscured rural centre. You will need a miracle to hit your target. However, I have seen a situation where somebody bought land for N2 million and a year after sold for N5 million. Don’t forget the law of harvest, applies in this business.
I know that financial constrain is one of the major challenges that have put many investors out of the business, but I happy to inform you about one company whose primary objective is to provide pocket friendly real estate solution to individuals and cooperate organizations by flexible payment options.
I can testify to about eight people that bought land in June, 2013 on installment plan at rate of N600000/plot in Agbara and at present the price per plot is N810000, I’m sure by the time they would be collecting their payment, the assurance that they would be enjoying 100% to 200% profit on their investment is guaranty because of the good work that is going on by Lagos and Ogun state Government in that area and the level of development in the area. So start with little you have now, there is no perfect time than now.
If you are one of those who are looking for installment or flexible payment options then you can check my previous post (How To Own A Plot Of Land With N65,000 In AGBARA.), (Affordable Land Investment Opportunity In ABUJA"wink
GUIDE THREE: BUILD A PORTFOLIO
A portfolio means group of investments, investing in different types of property like acres of land, building for lease, Commercial real estate covers a range of investments, from parking lots to office buildings.
To build a good portfolio means you need to be liquid and you must be “green”.
Your portfolio can also be a mixture of landed property in different areas with the mind set of selling. If you are looking for affordable with low risk landed investment opportunities in Abuja, Lekki , Mowe, Agbara, Epe, then call me.
GUIDE 4: HAVE A MENTOR
Mentor here may be a reputable and experienced property investment expert, let an expert guide your steps. As a beginner in real estate investment, it may be too risky for you to just jump into the business without adviser or having a mentor in the field. You can consult us for professional advice or you can leave a question on the forum for Investors opinion.
GUIDE 5: OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND GET STARTED
You need to have enough cash to play with, if you want to make good money in this business, therefore set up an escrow account, simply open a new account with bank that can give you credit facility easily and with the cheapest interest payment, if you are low-income earners you may choose to open your account directly with mortgage banks. Generally, interests on mortgage loans are very low. Most mortgage banks in Nigeria offer different types of account that can help you achieve your dream of making millions from Real Estate Investment.
As foreigner, if your desire is to have your own house either by buying or building and you really want to raise money to go about your Real Estate business, then turn your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to a Self Direct Individual Retirement Account (SD- IRA).
Real estate has long been a profitable investment, as long as you know what you’re doing. If you are a skilled real estate investor, it may be time to put your knowledge to work for your retirement.
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY: Be part of Real Estate Network Marketing Team;
Nowadays network marketing has been the most thriving business sector, that give people opportunities to earn passive income. I think this is the best way to connect you to the world of great deals
Join Prime Exchange Network Marketing Team today and get a chance to learn the rudiment of real estate business from the expert, also enjoy opportunities of multiple streams of income and abilities to market credible properties.
To register visit: www.prime-exchange.net/visit/bestlink
Real estate does not need to be risky in order to provide tremendous returns. Take these 5 simple guides, and you can rest comfortably knowing that you are on the right track of successful investment.
Get the right Real Estate Business that suits you and get started Now, feel free to contact me. Thank you
Please provide your own thoughts on the items highlighted. I look forward to hearing from you!
I invite you to connect with me on this link: www.bestlinkproperty..com

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise: I Wish To Invest A Sum Of N250,000. / Can You Export Sesame Seed ? Enter Here For Deal / Have You Heard Of Unionkorrect! Another Mind Blowing Product From Unionbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.