Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister (3105 Views)

Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos / Meet The Tallest Kid In The World Who Is 3times His Mates Height / Stunning Photos Of Joseph Yobo & His Beautiful Wife Adaeze Yobo (+ More Links) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister by hilario8898(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Iyanya shares some pictures he took with his
pretty sister Ify, he has been grabbing other
peoples sister’s waist, so you are free to go
for this one..*LOL*

Re: Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister by borntobegr8t(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2014
I don straff this babe before, she get small waist grin but she sabi whine am well grin
Re: Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister by hilario8898(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2014
LOL, bros na u sabi Oh!!!
Re: Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2014
1st Bullet:
The 1st pic is now disgusting.
I m no more a fan of pics with tongue twisting or forming abnormal face.
Yuck!
2nd Bullet:
Her sister is just average. She no fine reach.
Anyways, what do you expect, when you v Iyanya himself with rocky face, rocky body, gorrilla six packs.
I guess it runs in the family.
Last Bullet:
I m running away cos of angry e-mobs!
Re: Who Wants Iyanya’s Sister’s Waist? See A Photo Of His Beautiful Kid Sister by ITbomb(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Wey the waist?

(1) (Reply)

Olamide 101: 7 Lessons 4rm 9JA’s Hottest Rapper On How To Become Your Own BOSS!! / Gulder Ultimate Search 2013 / Woman Photoshops Her Face In 25 Different Countries To Examine Global Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.