Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? (1073 Views)

Mtv Mama Awards 2009(kel, Mi, 2face, Dbanj, Psquare Nominated) / Impressive Naija Sturvs - Asa's new single, Kel's new vid, wale feat L Gaga etc / Ijinle Pam Pam By Knighthouse Ft. Eldee, Kel, YQ & Othello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by lilcheezy: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2008
Kels latest single, waa wa alrite, is stormin MTV Base n radio statns n her lyrics are cul nw i'm btw d line 2 tel whose beta btw her n sasha.
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by osasp(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2008
when creating threads like this ,
it makes more sense when you post links of the two artistes you are comparing
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by idupaul: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2008
i prefer kels
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by lilcheezy: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2008
Wat r u tryna say?
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by naija4laif: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by Riskie(f): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2008
It's kinda hard to say now since she has only released one song, but if her follow-up singles and her album are as interesting as "wa wa alright" then she could potentially be better than Sasha. Sasha's first single "emi le gan" was also her best song to date in my opinion. Everything after that was not that great. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by owolomo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
@ POSTER, I DONT KNW  WHO KELS IS , AND THAT MEANS IF "" I "" DONT KNW THEN HER BUZZ NO REACH YANKEE, AND AS FOR SASHA, SHE EITHER NEEDS TO HANG THE MIC UP OR COME OUT W/ A DIFF SWAGGA, SHE IS DULLIN, CAUSE TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY, SHE NEED SOME CREATIVITY, YANKEE IS THE NXT MOVE, NAIJA BABES FULL GROUND WEY GO PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS AND IF THEY DONT WNT THAT TO HAPPEN THEY NEED TO COME W/ IT, GBAO, WORD OF WISDOM,

~WE ARE AKS~ cool
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by YourFather: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2008
Get to know Kel, she is good, if her people can keep her grounded and push the creativity envelope, she is bound to impress. As for Sasha she as been around long enough for us to be talking about a classic track she has dropped but that ain't the case, it is too early to compare though!
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by cescky(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2008
kels all the way
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by lilcheezy: 2:40am On Aug 09, 2008
Pips, i tink its tuf 2 tel whose rulin d odas hood but big ups 2 kel n sasha, i feel dere flows.
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by femzy(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2008
Kel just dropped a single, Lets not overhype her yet even though the chick is damn cool.
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by semid(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2008
Sasha has been around 4 sometime and has dropped a full album but Kel has just dropped a single
so there is no basis 4 comparison yet.Pls,guys let wait 4 kel 2 drop her album b4 comparing them.
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by playmate(f): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2008
owolomo:

@ POSTER, I DONT KNW  WHO KELS IS , AND THAT MEANS IF "" I "" DONT KNW THEN HER BUZZ NO REACH YANKEE, AND AS FOR SASHA, SHE EITHER NEEDS TO HANG THE MIC UP OR COME OUT W/ A DIFF SWAGGA, SHE IS DULLIN, CAUSE TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY, SHE NEED SOME CREATIVITY, YANKEE IS THE NXT MOVE, NAIJA BABES FULL GROUND WEY GO PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS AND IF THEY DONT WNT THAT TO HAPPEN THEY NEED TO COME W/ IT, GBAO, WORD OF WISDOM,

~WE ARE AKS~ cool

bla bla bla dnt u tnk ure too quick 2 criticize her its nt lyk its easy. tongue

yeah she's  gd bt her song doesnt yet qualify her 2 b beta dn sasha.when i 1st saw d video i wsnt impressd d song jst sorta grows on u after a while when people kip on makin noise bout it. . . . . d lyric of course ws wack. . . .bt she's a tite rapper.  undecided
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by oreoluwa(f): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2008
k, e, l ;d
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by Beedazzled(f): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2008
Kel rocks hard; believe it or not. I don't blame yal who haven't heard her stuff.
Heard tracks off her debut album, plus other tracks she's featured on and babe is just too ALRIGHT.
i'll definitely take Kel over Sasha on any given rap day.
check out

http://www.myspace.com/kelposterchildofrap
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by MeGaStReEt: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2008
KEL is toooooooooo much

her rap on illbliss single, U GO WOUND OHH

i like sasha sha, but sasha better wake up b4 this babe go take her place ohhh
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by solidgai: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2008
dont even ask, its all about kel, she dropd some lines on illbliss track also featuring tha suspekt. then, i thot she was tight but now she has wa waa alright and d video is slammin. plsss there aint no comparison here, and i'm out,
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YmNYMwsLNc[/flash]

check out Kels' verse on this track. It ownz.
Re: Guys & Gals, Kel & Sasha, Whose Better? by steve49ja(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2008
for realz KEL is tight
who's heard her free style for jimmy jatts tv show?
off the hook i tell you
girl's good

for shasha she's trying too but

who's heard BLAIZE??
featured on jimmy jatts track along bouqui,sasha,kemistry
she's the best if you ask me she spits fire
my TV got burnt grin grin grin just kidding

(1) (Reply)

9ce Party Rider / Mtv Music Awards @ Abuja / 6 Team Are Just 2 Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.