Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Distributors Needed In Port Harcourt ,bayelsa And Calabar. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Distributors Needed In Port Harcourt ,bayelsa And Calabar. (1005 Views)

Distributors Needed Nationwide,buy Portable Electric Car Tyre Air Pump / . / Houses/plots Of Land For Sale In Uyo And Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed In Port Harcourt ,bayelsa And Calabar. by vividgate: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2008
If you reside in any of the above places are want to earn some money, then get back to us.

We are marketing a fast moving mobile phone accessory product(SIM BACKUP DEVICE).The product is one that sell itself and bring in good returns. Due to the size of the areas, we require more distributors to compliment others that have being marketing the device.

Interested distributors should please send a mail to vividgate@yahoo.com
SIM Backup device.

As a result of constantly loosing our mobile phones, which in turn makes us loose our Precious contacts in the phone and sim card.

The solution is a SIM backup, which allows you to store contacts from your SIM card

LY 601

FEATURES

- Read names and phone numbers
- Memory 32KB for 1000 phone records
- Relieving PIN Code
- Password setup
- Running Logo setup.

For more details please

call 08069811310

or

email vividgate@yahoo.com

Re: Distributors Needed In Port Harcourt ,bayelsa And Calabar. by engineboy: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2008
am intrested in ur biz
i reside in ph
i need more details about your product
SIM BACKUP
and u know d price must not be exhorbitant
Re: Distributors Needed In Port Harcourt ,bayelsa And Calabar. by vividgate: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2008
@engineboy,
Please send me a mail.The price of the devices isn't expensive plus it is marketable.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Paypal Account. Someone Help Me Out / 360naija (360naija.com) Is Giving Out Free Adverts To All Registered Members / Free Manual On Transformer (vol1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.