Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,372 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Do I Use An Apache Server On Dreamweaver? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Use An Apache Server On Dreamweaver? (2863 Views)

Download 5 Free Ebooks - PHP, CSS, Fireworks, Dreamweaver And Javascript / Help Pls!! How Do I Connect Oracle With Dreamweaver Using Php Server? / Between Dreamweaver And Joomla! Which Should I Opt For? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Do I Use An Apache Server On Dreamweaver? by charliek(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2008
does any one knows how to use dreamweaver to preview dynamic pages with php codes esp how to use an apache server with dreamweaver?tnx
Re: How Do I Use An Apache Server On Dreamweaver? by uspry1(f): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2008
You did not tell us which version of Dreamweaver you use? Dreamweaver MX? Dreamweaver MX2004? or Dreamweaver CS2/CS3?

Here is Adobe Developer Center: PHP and Dreamweaver MX Video Tutorials

Description: Watch and follow along with these interactive video tutorials to create basic PHP pages in Dreamweaver MX.

The following video titles you will learn in the following order:
[list]
1. Overview of PHP and Dreamweaver MX (202K)
2. Setting up a PHP site in Dreamweaver MX (387K)
3. Testing a PHP setup (148K)
4. Creating a MySQL database (735K)
5. Creating a connection to a MySQL database and creating a dynamic table (419K)
6. Using the Insert server behavior (390K)
7. Using the Update and Delete Record server behaviors (1213K)
8. Reviewing of some of the options in the PHP Insert bar tab (329K)
[/list]

Link: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/dreamweaver/articles/php_videos.html

Good luck!

Go check Nairaland Webmasters section, you will find many topics you want to create PHP coding there or use google.com.

Examples of PHP coding:
PHP email form submission
PHP questionnaires
PHP shopping cart with encrypted credit card information
PHP product catalog/inventory management with MySQL database
PHP control panel management
PHP login authorization system with MySQL database
PHP music playlist with MySQL database (just like iTunes, Frostwire, Limewire clone)
PHP multiple video files selection with MySQL database
many more----be creative use your imagination!!!
Re: How Do I Use An Apache Server On Dreamweaver? by benGALLERY(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
My Brother that ask this question im once like you, and i once went through the problem of using apache and dreamweaver to build PHP site.

Here is my advice,

1. although Dreamweaver can be use to build PHP site using the Sever Behaious
2. and other, and people often say tha apache is best for PHP.

But i am telling dont settle for this two untill you try other option, my tested solutions.

1. If you are using Windows Operating system 98, 2000, or XP (pls Use the Microsoft IIS webserver), no need for the complex configurations of Apache.

2. Please avoid using the Dreamwever Server Behaviours, it will make code more difficult to manager. i.e it is better you learn PHP, i mean "understand and write your code".

(1)

True Perfect Money Adder 2015 / Asp.net And Php/mysql For Programmers / ARE You A Programmer In Abuja ? Come In Here Briefly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.