Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

University Of Ilorin College Of Medicine Shines Again!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin College Of Medicine Shines Again!!! (503 Views)

Esut College Of Medicine Students Asked To Vacate Hostel, Campus / Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin College Of Medicine Shines Again!!! by micseyi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
I am so proud of my School. Months after winning the Dokita Quiz(Biannual Nigerian Medical School Quiz), College of Medicine, University of Ilorin emerged victorious again. This time it was in the Annual Professor Ojuawo Intercollegiate Quiz Competition.

Five Schools challenged Ilorin for the bragging rights. They included OAUTH, LTH, BUTH, LASUTH and LUTH.

Though there were just five Medical schools, these were representative of Best Medical schools in Nigeria.

University of ilorin, college of medicine(UITH) emerged winners amid fierce competition.

Congratulations UITH.

(1) (Reply)

My Final Message To 2013/2014 Jambites/d.e Aspirants / 2014 Jamb Direct Entry Information Forum / 2015;- A Student With 2;2 At The End Of Year 2 Need Ur Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.