Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members (20710 Views)

No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS / Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by nerodenero: 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
Talk is cheap!
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by ginezz: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
PDP is playing with empty house.
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
modestdude: More patience my dear, we will get it right sooner, thats what my mind tells me and am optimistic about it
not soon sha
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by hensben(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
All of you saying thats good, i SMH for you guys.so after what ds people did to us n they re still using same format every election year. Ethnicity, corruption and regional crisis have blindfold most people in this country to see reality. Naija people what is the way forward?
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Zer0(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
GEJ's led PDP is enthroning internal democracy in PDP.

APC now has inherited the selection format.

GEJ is truly God sent.

First he pushed put the bad eggs, second he introduces democratic reforms as a guiding principle.

God surely heard our prayers when he sent us this man.

6 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
- Including d executive arm at all levels

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by lexyclasy: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
mrphysics: thats good, anything they want to do, let them do, but if Goodluck wil contest, then he must surely loose, the Northeners will not vote for him, same with the yorubas, and the rest, i personally will never vote for him, he wasted my five months as a student, i will never forget that
DID U SAY WASTED YOUR 5MONTHS,AS IF GEJ WAS D ONE THAT STALLED THE AGREEMENT REACHED YEARS BACK,U SHOULD BE THANKING GEJ GOVERNMENT FOR HAVING HUMAN FACE,WHEN DID U SEE FUEL SCARCITY LAST,WHEN DID YOU SEE FREEDOM OF SPEECH LAST,WHEN DID U SEE NEW SCHOOLS AND INTEREST IN ARMAJIRI LAST,AM JUST PRAYING FOR LIFE FOR YOU TO WITNESS GEJ WINNING APC HANDS DOWN IN POLLS
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by 500GP: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
NO AUTOMATIC TICKET FOR GOATLUCK ALSO....

WATER DON PASS GARRI FOR GOATLUCK
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Kul3ger(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
....internal democracy So only Gej is fit for an authomatic ticket?....una don die already, stop tryn 2 deceive us again, it wont work....take heart! cry....internal democracy So only Gej is fit for an authomatic ticket?....una don die already, stop tryn 2 deceive us again, it wont work....take heart!

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by 500GP: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
Zer0: GEJ's led PDP is enthroning internal democracy in PDP.

APC now has inherited the selection format.

GEJ is truly God sent.

First he pushed put the bad eggs, second he introduces democratic reforms as a guiding principle.

God surely heard our prayers when he sent us this man.

GOATLUCK IS IN SAD MOOD OVER THE DEFECTION OF SOME PDP MEMBERS N U ARE JUBILATING N PRAISING HIM.....

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by nairaarea: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
++OK
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by omo9ja1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
meaning
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Slyp: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
From the day PDP NAS started to APc I know that APC has promise them automatic ticket which is very bad for APC. IfPDP continue like they will remain the better party
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by fiizznation: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
aguiyi: Jona boy is ready to write his name in the sand of time in this country.

The message is clear "SEAT UP OR GET SET ASIDE".

He knows this will not go down well with some of the members so this is the time to know who is who and who is where after that he can bundle them up and pour cold water on them like he has done to Obj grin grin grin

God will use Nigerians against your enemy just watch how it unfolds.

those of you saying he is finished should brace up for what is coming in the coming months
mister man, ur president is finished politically» even jonathan knws he can't take the heat.. Folks like u and some other gullible pple who say BS and keep on posting numerous BSs in every social media have successfully send jonathan's political ambition to the nether•

• In ur myopic state of mind, u ll think u r defending and fighting for the president, which is the oda way round.

• The biggest mistake the PDP ll do is to present jonathan/sambo as their candidates in the nxt general election, and watch how APC ll defeat the ruling party.

• GEJ recently have become very unpopular among nigerians that voted him in the lst election. The only way he paid nigerians that voted for him in 2011 was to implement harsh policies that ll impoverished them more.

• PDP 14yrs in power has even done more harm than the military regimes even if they r combined all together.

• Nigerians shd do the needful by kicking PDP out of the seat of power in other to secure the future of their unborn generations to come.

Anybody that votes for PDP in the nxt election is either heartless, extremely wicked or the person enjoys leaving an absolute misery.

History won't forgive that person, the next generations to come won't forgive him either.

• Drop all the silly religion and ethnic sentiments and do the rightful thing by securing a better future for sons/daughters including their great grand children to come.

• GEJ, Sambo, buhari, lamido, fashola, duke....who ever that ll run as a president under PDP ll nt change ur lifes if he eventually wins. Nothing works under corruption, It has never happened and it ll not happen.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Sylvarresta(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
If PDP win they are flock of thief, if Apc win dey are group of Arm robbers, only God can help us..... Or make I suggest u vote 4 me just to go and see wat they are doing up there, I won't steal ur money... PROMISE

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Zer0(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

GOATLUCK IS IN SAD MOOD OVER THE DEFECTION OF SOME PDP MEMBERS N U ARE JUBILATING N PRAISING HIM.....

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF

I abhor unintelligent people quoting me. Please be guided. Thank you.
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by rekeson: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
fiizznation:
mister man, ur president is finished politically» even jonathan knws he can't take the heat.. Folks like u and some other gullible pple who say BS and keep on posting numerous BSs in every social media have successfully send jonathan's political ambition to the nether•

• In ur myopic state of mind, u ll think u r defending and fighting for the president, which is the oda way round.

• The biggest mistake the PDP ll do is to present jonathan/sambo as their candidates in the nxt general election, and watch how APC ll defeat the ruling party.

• GEJ recently have become very unpopular among nigerians that voted him in the lst election. The only way he paid nigerians that voted for him in 2011 was to implement harsh policies that ll impoverished them more.

• PDP 14yrs in power has even done more harm than the military regimes even if they r combined all together.

• Nigerians shd do the needful by kicking PDP out of the seat of power in other to secure the future of their unborn generations to come.

Anybody that votes for PDP in the nxt election is either heartless, extremely wicked or the person enjoys leaving an absolute misery.

History won't forgive that person, the next generations to come won't forgive him either.

• Drop all the silly religion and ethnic sentiments and do the rightful thing by securing a better future for sons/daughters including their great grand children to come.

• GEJ, Sambo, buhari, lamido, fashola, duke....who ever that ll run as a president under PDP ll nt change ur lifes if he eventually wins. Nothing works under corruption, It has never happened and it ll not happen.

APC is not d solution either

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by EzeJustme(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
mrphysics: thats good, anything they want to do, let them do, but if Goodluck wil contest, then he must surely loose, the Northeners will not vote for him, same with the yorubas, and the rest, i personally will never vote for him, he wasted my five months as a student, i will never forget that

ok. U have the rigth to do whatever u want..

Who caresss!

U vote can never make any change.

Hope u understand?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Gamji007: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
PDP want to appear more democratic than APC.

Too late guyz! E no go work.cheesy
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by manny4life(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Gamji007: PDP want to appear more democratic than APC.

Too late guyz! E no go work.cheesy

It's never too late to make a change, ONLY death can come in between change, unfortunately, PDP is an entity not subject to physical change so they can change.
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Gamji007: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Promhize: The simple truth;

APC keeps absorbing incompetence.

Yet, Akpabio keeps begging rolling on the floor, begging Tambuwal to stop the "incompetence" from defecting to APC. cheesy
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by koboko69: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
Noise makers..the same party that said 16 is greater than 19. Off course the pdp e-robots with no brains will come and make a deal out of this. Mr president; if some Nigerians are gullible..sorry am not. Stop trying to gain public sympathy by making PDP look like a saint now. Nonsense!!!!!! You are a baby when it comes to politics..u sure can not play it better than ur God father, tinubu and the likes. Ur advisers are secretely working for APC digging your own hole for u every day yet u are too blind to see.

1 Like

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by microgiant: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sylvarresta: If PDP win they are flock of thief, if Apc win dey are group of Arm robbers, only God can help us..... Or make I suggest u vote 4 me just to go and see wat they are doing up there, I won't steal ur money... PROMISE

lol grin
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by gbishman: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
i see no automatic tickets abi, but the GEJ had his on a platter of gold. is this not discrimination
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Forwetinnah: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kevsman: hmm, i see more defecting

Let them defect..how many political positions can APC give to ALL their greedy members? APCs main focus is the Presidency, Tinubu and Buhari will just use peoples head..
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by complete1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
###I dont know anything about politics and i don't care who PDP or APC is,one thing i know is dat my area is having light now!i rate it 95%,they are working on the roads everyday!(lots of dust tho).i think dat is wat d citizens of nigeria wants to see,not all dis der nonsense politics talk.i don't know about u but i think Mr President has tried alot,i dont belong to any party,i belong to *work we can see*

5 Likes

Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by Gamji007: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

It's never too late to make a change, ONLY death can come in between change, unfortunately, PDP is an entity not subject to physical change so they can change.

I'm sorry, incase you don't know....

PDP is [size=16pt]DEAD![/size]
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by manny4life(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Gamji007:

I'm sorry, incase you don't know....

PDP is [size=16pt]DEAD![/size]

For your mind na, there's nothing wrong in your opinion, one problem though

It's not a general accepted opinion. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members by ameeg(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
TribalEAST: Automatic tickets available at APC

price= defection grin
cheesy ;Dyes o more members pls .........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Cuts Throats Of Fishermen Near Lake Chad / Another Young Soldier Killed In A Recent Boko Haram Attack / Drugs: Arewa Must Defend Itself!- By Bala Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.