Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

APC Won't Contest In Anambra L.G Election.. NGIGE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Won't Contest In Anambra L.G Election.. NGIGE (551 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / What APC Won't Tell You About Jonathan Interview With BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Won't Contest In Anambra L.G Election.. NGIGE by strangest(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
I just had a chat with one of the aspirants of the coming Anambra Local Government chairmanshp election under APC. He was filled with rage because after making some huge payment and running around for his campaign, Chris Ngige has pushed them to boycott the election. Actually i do not think this is fair because Ngige got his own chance and should allow others to try too. I pray that the APC leaders will put a check on this.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Not An Islamic Party- Lai Mohammed / Politicians Sabotaging War Against Boko Haram –shettima / South-east Governors Hail Confab Over Recommendation For Creation Of Additional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.