Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Healthy Juveniles And Fingerlings For Prosperous Fish Farmers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Healthy Juveniles And Fingerlings For Prosperous Fish Farmers (388 Views)

Attention Poultry And Fish Farmers / Catfish Fingerlings, Post Fingerlings, Juveniles And Post Juveniles For Sale / Juveniles And Fingerlings For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Juveniles And Fingerlings For Prosperous Fish Farmers by tundexy2002: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi guys hopE the holiday waS a joyous one for you.I believe this year willl be a good one for you most especiAlly for prospective and existing fish farmers. We know quiet well that thE government of today is clamouring on self employment anD tracing their routes to the old days of agriculture AnD we fisH farmers have a very important role to plAy iN fulfiling this mission.I caught this mission myself and I havE become a prosperous fiSh farmER.I would like to. Say I have healthy juveniles and Fingerlings foR sale At Standard fArmers price for sale.pls don't fail To contaCt this number for details. 07030480302

(1) (Reply)

. / Estate Of The Day At Arapaja, Expressway, Ibadan / Artery Nugget GT, 200w Power, Dual-battery, Pod Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.