Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,799 members, 7,855,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Inadequate Car Park At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inadequate Car Park At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja (899 Views)

Arik Air Delays Passengers For 6Hours At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja / Serious Fighting Going On Now At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport,Abuja(Pics / Delta Line Transport Park At Mainland,lagos. Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inadequate Car Park At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja by Nutase: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
I went to drop my sister at the airport in Abuja today and the parking space provided for vehicles is highly inadequate. Nigerians are so used to suffering and smiling that we forget that we are entitled to provision of infrastructure by our government.
Every vehicle that drives into the airport pays a mandatory fee of 200 naira while bigger vehicles pay more and very few get parking space.
The most annoying part of the whole thing is that once you head to the international wing of the airport you cannot connect to the local wing without going out and paying the entry fee again.
A lot of hungry looking airport officials lurking around like vultures are taking advantage of innocent Nigerians by locking their tyres for improper parking and charging them exorbitant fees to 'bail' their cars when their is no parking space.

I really appreciate the efforts of the minister of aviation, but will like the Aviation ministry to please do something to alleviate the suffering of motorist.

Please do not politicise this post cos I am only using this medium to appeal to the government of the day to do something about it.

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad In Germany: List Of Tuition Free Universities And How To Obtain A V / Virgin Atlantic Sacks Its Nigeria Crew!! / 44 Countries Nigerian Passport Holders Can Visit Without A Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.