Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Satanist/atheist House: Every Radical Planet For The Heaven Dogs! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanist/atheist House: Every Radical Planet For The Heaven Dogs! (572 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanist/atheist House: Every Radical Planet For The Heaven Dogs! by DrLazDevitan: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
It has come to my notice that in almost all nook and crannies of NL
that SATANIST and free-thinkers have bin smoulder with all
wrongs.......Well for me,i believe it is a matter of choice to serve the
purpose of your belief!
Much as this happens to keep me within the rims of informal and formal
thought of intuitive and phisolosophical rationalism-I in most time duff
out in the course of playing with early childhood knowledge and never to terminate issues when the buds ar yet not ripe enough...
So i sort a ground for common friend of radical but sportive and spurtive utopy of uncommon religio-philosophical background

To hide our content of speech..derogatory.....loyalty...pledges

I duely pray all SATANIST/ATHEIST

To

write and discuss

with

a

BACKMASK LANGUAGE!
Re: Satanist/atheist House: Every Radical Planet For The Heaven Dogs! by DrLazDevitan: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
This forum promote our expressible usage of LANGUAGE as we sort it just by BACKMASKING it.

When we BACKMASK our language...the commoners we never get to know much of us...as we express our self in the most holiest form of worship!

Every SATANIST........

Should know how to

BACKMASK ........a word!
Re: Satanist/atheist House: Every Radical Planet For The Heaven Dogs! by DrLazDevitan: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Notwithstanding THEIST and
NON-SATANIST are also invited to board this thread to a trajectory point
of their inflammation too.

Incase,you don't knw how to BACKMASK......Let me tell the non-satanist
how to go about this..so they move with every one of us

For example...let me backmask this expression:

DOG IS AN ANIMAL!

To backmask this expression.....You mirror the word in the LATERAL
INVERSION...but then,dis form of INVERSION may be hard to do......
It all involve starting and turing opposite the ending of statement to
the beginning...so this how it goes

LAMINA NA IS GOD

This BASKMASK VERSION.......

To read this BACKMASK VERSION,you should read it from the left side to the right side...
Re: Satanist/atheist House: Every Radical Planet For The Heaven Dogs! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
kniht uoy

(1) (Reply)

Moving Object Shut Out, Spiritual Life Restored! / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of July 2014 / #freemubarak: Human Rights Must Supersede Religious Rights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.