Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,382 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

How To Format An Unformattable Flash Drive - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Format An Unformattable Flash Drive (563 Views)

How To Format An Android Phone / How-to-format/reset-your-android- Mobile / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Format An Unformattable Flash Drive by Nelit(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi guys,I have a 2GB Transcend flash,when I insert it into any computer,a message will display on the computer screen as thus;format flash drive,when I tried to format it, it did not work out, the screen displayed unable to complete format.
I also noticed that the size of the flash now appears to be 8MB instead of 2GB.
Fellow nairalanders,if you have a solution to this problem,kindly share it.
You are blessed.
Re: How To Format An Unformattable Flash Drive by tygaweezy(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Ur flash drive is dead... advice: purchase anoda. undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Will Be Beneficial To You / Pls How Can I Unlock An Iphone For Free / BBM Now Available to Window's Phone Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.