Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

[Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! (753 Views)

37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old / 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences / World's Smelliest Man: The Farm Worker Who Has Not Had A Wash In 37 Years (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by DankemzI(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
You smell good when you bathe well right? So why would a man refuse to visit the bathroom at least once a day to wash up properly?
65-year-old Kailash Singh can claim the title as the world’s smelliest man – after refusing to wash for more than 37 years.
Mr. Singh has not had his bath or cut his 6ft-long dreadlocks since 1974, shortly after he got married.
He explained his bizarre decision, claiming that a priest assured him he was going to have a son if he followed the advice – a religious advice which clearly failed, he had seven daughters.
According to Daily Mail, Mr Singh spends his days tending cows in 47C heat, yet the only ‘cleansing’ he does allow himself is a ‘fire bath’ each evening, which involves smoking marijuana, praying to the Hindu Lord Shiva and dancing around a bonfire.
His long-suffering family admit they did once tried to force him into a stream.
‘He fought us off and ran away,’ said wife Kalavati Devi, 62. ‘We’ve tried several times since to force him to have a shower but he puts up such a fuss.
‘He says he’d rather die than take a bath and only a son could change his mind. It has been so many years now I’ve got used to it.’
His wife even threatened to stop sleeping with him if he didn’t bath, but she gave in first, insisting she should be loyal and put up with the stench.
The father-of-seven spends all day working up a sweat tending cows and working in his fields near the Indian holy city of Varanasi, on the banks of the River Ganges, where temperatures regularly top 47C.
He admits neighbours in the rural village of Chatav make fun of him but said he is following god’s will.

http://www..com/talk/topic,186734.0.html
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by LadyH(f): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
picture(s)!!!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by bigt2(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pictures! Many of 'em or adonbilivit!!!
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by UnknownT: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
LadyH: picture(s)!!!!!!!!! angry angry
always on all threads!
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by DankemzI(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
LadyH: picture(s)!!!!!!!!! angry angry

I've tried uploading but this 200k stuff. Follow this link

http://www..com/talk/topic,186734.0.html
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by LadyH(f): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
UnknownT: always on all threads!
forgive me! I will thrw my fone to the dogs nw!
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by UnknownT: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
LadyH: forgive me! I will thrw my fone to the dogs nw!
Easy mi Lady! I cum in peace!
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by LadyH(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
UnknownT: Easy mi Lady! I cum in peace!
lol . I simply matchd ur xclamation marks wid myn. tongue
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by UnknownT: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
LadyH: lol . I simply match ur xclamation marks wid myn. tongue
nice pp mi lady! It will b an honour to give u one like
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by chucky234(m): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
imagine the stench.
Re: [Pictures] of Worlds Smelliest Man, 37 years without bath.! by LadyH(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
UnknownT: nice pp mi lady! It will b an honour to give u one like
awwww.....tnx. grin

(1) (Reply)

Did You Really Miss Nairaland? / 14 Pieces Of Social Media Wisdom You Should Have / Islam And Zombie Virus: What's Their Similarities And Differences On Humans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.