Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Won The Interview But No Certificate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Won The Interview But No Certificate (1022 Views)

His current MD was in the panel conducting the interview he went for! / 10 Reasons You Were Not Called After The Interview / These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Won The Interview But No Certificate by BICE(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
she just completed her OND and was invited for a job interview, furtunatly she was the best of 18 candidates who applied for the job, immidiately the company was ready to employ her by asking her to bring all her credentials, she told them that her final result just came out and so she is going to collect her final notification of result in school, but on geting to the school she realised that she has outstanding i.e she failed a course. ur oppinions can comein if you found urslf in this situation what will u do. Dis is a serious issue pls no joker
Re: Won The Interview But No Certificate by ilibrarian(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tell the company.
Re: Won The Interview But No Certificate by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Well, I really feel for her... But I think it depends on the company, if they really need her service they will surely employ her maybe as a temporary staff sha, and wait until she's able to provide her result.

BTW!!! I tink u are posting dis on behalf of urself nt a girl.
Re: Won The Interview But No Certificate by papannamdi1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
op
neva underestim8 d power of ur village pipu
Re: Won The Interview But No Certificate by 1stola: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2014
B.ICE:
she just completed her OND and was invited for a job interview, furtunatly she was the best of 18 candidates who applied for the job, immidiately the company was ready to employ her by asking her to bring all her credentials, she told them that her final result just came out and so she is going to collect her final notification of result in school, but on geting to the school she realised that she has outstanding i.e she failed a course. ur oppinions can comein if you found urslf in this situation what will u do. Dis is a serious issue pls no joker

You are not qualified for the job. Simple.
move on.
Re: Won The Interview But No Certificate by BICE(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2014
papa_nnamdi: op
neva underestim8 d power of ur village pipu
Wah du yu mean

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Engineering Graduates (oil Company) / Sales Girl Urgently Wanted @ Gbagada / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.