Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Very Funny!!!nigerians In Hell - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Funny!!!nigerians In Hell (864 Views)

Funny : Nigerians Colour Names / Funny Nigerians Nicknames And There Meaning / The Funny Nigerians In Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny!!!nigerians In Hell by Smooth51(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
I cant stop laughing. .. First Joke of the year 2014 =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))
Angels: Almighty Father, we are tired of these Nigerians ... in heaven o
GOD: What have they done this time?
Angels: Everything! They don't listen to instructions! They don't obey traffic rules, they don’t wait for their turn in anything! They are reckless! (exasperated). In fact they have turned heaven upside down since the first time we started admitting them.

GOD: Pls, bear with them. They are very special to me...ehm let me call Satan in hell to see how he's doing....
(phone rings) hell-o Lucifer, how are things over there…?

Satan: Baba God, pls call me later. There's an issue I'm trying to resolve.

(ten minutes later)

GOD: hell-o Lucifer
Satan: I'll call you back. The issue has turned into a crisis.

(one hour later)

Satan; Sorry Baba GOD.

GOD: Lucifer are you having problems l there?
Satan: It is these Nigerians I have with me in hell. He (stammers) they.. they....they have quenched the fire and installed Air conditioning.
Re: Very Funny!!!nigerians In Hell by borntobegr8t(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
undecided

Re: Very Funny!!!nigerians In Hell by sunkoye: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin grin
Re: Very Funny!!!nigerians In Hell by obo389(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
they shd have quoted bovi.

(1) (Reply)

Boredom / Joke Of The Day / Our Sons Rape Us On A Daily Basis- Christian Mothers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.