Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Blasphemying Against The Holy Spirit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blasphemying Against The Holy Spirit. (444 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemying Against The Holy Spirit. by ObiOkpor(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Often times,we are told that the sins we commit against our body and God and also against human beings are forgivable,but sining against the Holy spirit is not pardonable.Old things have passed away and all things are now new. As a sinner,u lived a terrible life,blasphemed against the Holy spirit,but later on you repented and gave your full life to Christ,a true born again,and all your sins where forgiven.Now,my question is,that blashphemying you did as a sinner,will it be forgiven or you be punished for that. @religious minded people only.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Judge!!! What Will U Say If An Unbeliver Said Dis Word To U / France Offers Asylum For Mosul's Christians / Who Should Receive The Holy Communion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.