Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery (8497 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s,trouble For Apc, Court Prepares To Jail Tinubu 4 FORGERY / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by oluakadinma: 12:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Any body attacking this OP is completely dolt! Whether new or old, crime is crime. I wouldn't like to tell you GO and DIEbut if you choose to, farewell.

Op thank you once more

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:01am On Jan 08, 2014
oluakadinma: Any body attacking this OP is completely dolt! Whether new or old, crime is crime. I wouldn't like to tell you GO and DIEbut if you choose to, farewell.

Op thank you once more

The problem we have with op is that Tinubu NEVER COMMITTED A CRIME. They know that.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:04am On Jan 08, 2014
masseratti: Ehmmm,nd none of you guys that commented can tell the op without a source that his worst nightmare,tinubu attended Chicago state university not university of Chicago?his inec form was filled by proxy and the error has being addressed,its just like someone who went to lagos state university ,and on his inec form,his friend afikuyomi wrote university of lagos,either way if you aske them at Chicago university,they will tell you,they gave him a certificate,am still waiting for the university/college that gave oduah her own MBA,am not even sure if she holds a 1st degree.

^^This is basically what happened.^^

The comparison to this Oduah scandal is entirely based on mischief and lies. Tinubu made a slight error on the form submied to the INEC, thats all. He ACTUALLY went to college.

Oduah has claimed she got a masters from a school that doesnt even grant them! She outright lied, forged documents, and committed perjury in the House of Assembly. Very different.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:04am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Fool, continue claiming Edo. Why did you create this threa??

So ignoramus like yourself can learn.

Am not from edo am Esan fyi Senator Ugbesia and Anenih are working on a state for us. You can keep Benin city.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by oluakadinma: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

The problem we have with op is that Tinubu NEVER COMMITTED A CRIME. They know that.

how come the write up? If case like this was institutionalize by late Gani F. I think he will proud of the OP seeing this post.
He has clear himself in the supreme court. Remember this politics and am learning a lot as the drama unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:14am On Jan 08, 2014
oluakadinma:

how come the write up? If case like this was institutionalize by late Gani F. I think he will proud of the OP seeing this post.
He has clear himself in the supreme court. Remember this politics and am learning a lot as the drama unfolds.

The goal of the op is to lie and cause confusion. It is a diversionary tactic. That is how politics is played. These guys are paid posters.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

So ignoramus like yourself can learn.

Am not from edo am Esan fyi Senator Ugbesia and Anenih are working on a state for us. You can keep Benin city.
Working on a State for you? The smallest Senatorial District in Edo state? The most foolish Senator from Edo state? Also, the most levelless Senator from Edo state? Both of them are "retardeen".

You think Osunbor would support that hocus pocus, right? You're also a retardeen. What would be the name of the state? "Godfatherism" state, right? You're the greatest nincompoop ever liveth.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

The goal of the op is to lie and cause confusion. It is a diversionary tactic. That is how politics is played. These guys are paid posters.

Its funny every one that supports PDP are paid posters and those that supports Tinubu are saints. Same way every criminal that joins Moslem brotherhood APC is regarded as progressive. Do you guys think we are all fools?

Gani was also a paid agent because he sought to expose the fraud called tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2014
This news is NOT breaking, Tinubu is not going to jail, and he didnt forge anything.

He simply wrote U of Chicago instead of Chicago U on his INEC form. The problem being, that those happen to be two different schools. Simple technical error that political enemies unsuccesfuly tried to use against him. Again, he was found 100% innocent.

Now compare that to the misleading headline of this thread. Notice how the op doesnt include a source?

Be alert. Snakes are in the grass.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Working on a State for you? The smallest Senatorial District in Edo state? The most foolish Senator from Edo state? Also, the most levelless Senator from Edo state? Both of them are "retardeen".

You think Osunbor would support that hocus pocus, right? You're also a retardeen. What would be the name of the state? "Godfatherism" state, right? You're the greatest nincompoop ever liveth.

What do you know about Esan politics and Osunbor?
You've deviated from your earlier stance that i was bogus Edo indigene. Do you reason with your legs?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Its funny every one that supports PDP are paid posters and those that supports Tinubu are saints. Same way every criminal that joins Moslem brotherhood APC is regarded as progressive. Do you guys think we are all fools?

Gani was also a paid agent because he sought to expose the fraud called tinubu.

I am not being paid a dime. I HAVE SHOWN MY HOUSE ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY ME. I am sick of you people ruining the country for selfish reasons. Stop lying!

REPENT!
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:27am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: This news is NOT breaking, Tinubu is not going to jail, and he didnt forge anything.

He simply wrote U of Chicago instead of Chicago U on his INEC form

You know more than Gani (SAN) abi?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

You know more than Gani (SAN) abi?

How much are you being paid?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77:

How much are you being paid?

More than Tinubu pays you.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by mike404(m): 1:29am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Fool, continue claiming Edo. Why did you create this threa??
DUNCE WHAT'S YOUR BUSINESS WITH YORUBA PEOPLE WHY DEFENDING THEM

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 1:30am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

What do you know about Esan politics and Osunbor?
You've deviated from your earlier stance that i was bogus Edo indigene. Do you reason with your legs?
Have I accepted that you're an "Edolite"?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:33am On Jan 08, 2014
Before anyone asks, i made my money LEGALLY in the US as a professional. I want Nigeria to succeed. I stay in Manattan half the year, and Lagos the other half.

Destroying paid posters is my new hobby. grin
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:41am On Jan 08, 2014

I told you he can't afford it!
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:44am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: Have I accepted that you're an "Edolite"?

Who give's a fvck weather you accepted, its not like you have the power to make people edo citizens. Bros you dey yarn dust go sleep.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: Before anyone asks, i made my money LEGALLY in the US as a professional. I want Nigeria to succeed. I stay in Manattan half the year, and Lagos the other half.

Empty barrel, i bet you live on state handouts considering the amount of time you spend here.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

If you're from Edo then why fight other peoples fight? Mid-west left the western region for a reason.
No offense, but you sound dense as hell. Have you by chance ever left your hamlet?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:50am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: DUNCEphilopus YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING YORUBAS ABI YOU WSN ATTACH YOURSELF TO EM LIKE OMO LIER grin
YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE sad

Omo_lier and duncephilopus are not from edo state. The schmuck Omo_lier created a thread about Edo vs Delta and ran away from his own thread. We were going to expose the dolt for what he is.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: Before anyone asks, i made my money LEGALLY in the US as a professional. I want Nigeria to succeed. I stay in Manattan half the year, and Lagos the other half.

Where on the planet is Manattan?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: DUNCEphilopus YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING YORUBAS ABI YOU WSN ATTACH YOURSELF TO EM LIKE OMO LIER grin
YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE sad
Like, the way you attach yourself to SS?? Guy, you beneath me, go and sleep "maggot".

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Where on the planet is Manattan?

Manhattan.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:52am On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: No offense, but you sound dense as hell. Have you by chance ever left your hamlet?

Your moniker screams "troll" so continue trolling. Come back when you have an opinion.
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by donphilopus: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

Who give's a fvck weather you accepted, its not like you have the power to make people edo citizens. Bros you dey yarn dust go sleep.
You're either a mad man, or, a former mad man. You're not from Edo, period.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2014
Who I am is not important. The important thing is that i love Nigeria and hate paid posters.

Dont bleep up!
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by HowFar: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Where on the planet is Manattan?

Manattan is where all the crazies live, in New York. Dude can't even spell the name of the area he lives at. Not a convincing lier like Omo_lier then?
Re: Breaking: Court May Jail Tinubu For Certificate Forgery by Kairoseki77: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: You're either a mad man, or, a former mad man. You're not from Edo, period.

They must be exposed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur / Port Harcourt Lockdown: Wike Deploys The Military- PICTURES / FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.