Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father (1001 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday / Is Kwankwanso So Dumb? / Re; Kwankwanso Bemoans The Rot In Abia State, Urges Electorates To Sack PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 08, 2014
The attack on the father of my friend Gov. Kwankwaso by gunmen has sent an ominous signal. May God deliver us from evil and bloodthirsty men. - FFK

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by Italiano1: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2014
The present administration is becoming desperate and out for blood!

Nigerians must resolutely reject this violent approach by the blood thirsty government who has no plan for the development of the country.

8 Likes

Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by donphilopus: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2014
Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2014
FFK positioning himself for VP?

LWTMB
Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by mike404(m): 1:48am On Jan 08, 2014
donphilopus: .....
JOBLESS FELLOW
Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by donphilopus: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2014
mike404: JOBLESS FELLOW
Maggot, chasing me around won't solve your problem in life. Stop living a miserable life, dude. You're either a mad man, or, a former mad man.

6 Likes

Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by adeoladrg(m): 2:04am On Jan 08, 2014
FFK has been active on Nairaland this days.
Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by YoungMoney3: 3:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Italiano1: The present administration is becoming desperate and out for blood!

Nigerians must resolutely reject this violent approach by the blood thirsty government who has no plan for the development of the country.

You need to give this advice to APC who are looking for innocent citizens blood to suck

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by HowFar: 4:14am On Jan 08, 2014
adeola_drg: FFK has been active on Nairaland this days.

Election don come now.
Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 08, 2014
FFK has a take on everything except his character reformation and cutting down on the stuff he takes.

Of what political relevance is Kwankwaso's dad? What will his death profit anyone? His son, the governor, is an expired politician and does not pose a threat to anyone.

Unless FFK is telling us that the killer squad that killed Bola Ige under his master's tenure as president has been unleashed again and running amock.

BTW where is Barnabas (Mshelia?) A.k.a Sgt Rogers, that the OBJ govt sent free and rehabilated him for whatever reason that is best known to them.
Re: My Take On The Attack Of Gov Kwankwanso's Father by Bigcake: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Italiano1: The present administration is becoming desperate and out for blood!

Shut up u village goat. Can u compare this administration to the previous ones in terms of political assasination? No matter the hatred for our dear President Jonathan he will stil fly higher than our previous northern fool. This attack is purely APC calculated attemt to curry sympathy. In one of recent piece tittled ''Paid by APC to kill Buhari and Obasanjo'' i stated it clear tha this will be the game plan of APC and now it has happened in less than four days of writing that piece.

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown Of A Nigerian Senator's Earnings / Adeleke: ‘zimbabwe’s Formula’ Won’t Work In Osun / Obasanjo’s Letter On Snipers Coming To Play – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.