Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Word Meditation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word Meditation (407 Views)

Meditation To Bring Money / Meditation Of The Day(john 5:31-47) / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Meditation by sidespin: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2014
WORD MEDITATION

I will bring you to My holy mountain & give you joy in My house of PRAYER…. For My house will be called the house of prayer for all nations. Isa56v7

I will not forget you. I have swept away your offenses like a cloud. I carry out the words of my servants & fulfills the predictions of my messangers. isa44v22-26

I will give you treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places isa45v3

I have made you lord over your relatives, & I have sustained you with grain & new wine. Gen27v37

I have put My words in your mouth & covered you with the shadow of My hand isa51v16

I reared children & I brought them up Isa1v2

I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you & will make you to be a…light for the peoples, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison & to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness. See, the former things have taken place, & new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you isa42v6-8

I will live with you & walk among you, & I will be your God, & you will be My person. Therefore come out from them & be separate. Touch not the unclean thing, & I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, & you will be My son 2cor6v16-18

I will call you 'my person' who were not my person; and I will call you 'my loved one' who is not my loved one," and, "It will happen that in the very place where it was said to you, 'You are not my person,' you will be called 'son of the living God.'" Rom 9:25-26

I will come to give rest to U. Jer 31:2

I will establish your line forever & make your throne firm throughout all generations 89v4

I will extend peace to you like a river, & the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse & be carried on her arm & dandled on her knees. As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; & you will be comforted…. Isa66v12-13

I will establish your line forever, your throne as long as the heavens endure 89v29

I will instruct you & teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you & watch over you.

I will clothe your enemies with shame, but the crown on your head will be resplendent 132v18

I will bring them from Bashan; I will bring them from the depths of the sea, that you may plunge your feet in the blood of your foes, while the tongues of your dogs have their share 68v22-23

I will crush your foes before you & strike down your adversaries (d devils) psm89v23

I will give you another name isa65v15

I will give you the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God…if you overcome…rev2v7

I will lead you beside streams of water on a level path where you will not stumble. Jer 31:9

I will maintain my love to you forever, & my covenant with you will never fail 89v28

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christians Can't Sin But They Can Do Wrong / IN GIVING: The Summary Of The Act / Like Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.