Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 6 (391 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / On The Prophesy Of The Virgin Birth Of Jesus, Part 2: / On The Prophesy Of The Virgin Birth Of Jesus: Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Eyes On Jesus Part 6 by charisville: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

Right believing always produces right living. The more you believe in Jesus, the more you see your life change, from one level of glory to another. God intends that we conform to the image of His Son, by beholding the Son (Romans 8:29).

When we behold Jesus, the veil is removed from our faces. And as we continue to keep our eyes on Him, we are transformed (2 Corinthians 3:16-18). So beloved, beholding causes believing and your faith moves from one level to another. How do you see more of Jesus? By hearing more of the gospel (goodnews).

Paul said, For I’m not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God unto salvation to anyone who believes. And there in is righteousness revealed from one level of believing to another (Romans 1:16-17). The only way a believer can live, is by focusing on Jesus; He alone starts and perfects faith. *To be continued*

Prayer: Father, I open my heart to the goodnews that Jesus brings. My heart is fixed on You, the beginning and ending of my faith.

2014 Our Year of Unceasing Rest and Blessings.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/keep-your-eyes-on-jesus-part-6/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule

(1) (Reply)

We Live Unto The Lord. / Come As You Are Mentality / 67 South Africans Killed Atsynagogue Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.