Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Suppliers Of Corporate Gifts, Read This! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Suppliers Of Corporate Gifts, Read This! (601 Views)

The New Age Of Corporate Plastic Business Card Printing / Have You Heard Of Corporate Swagz? / Souvenirs, Party Packs For Children's Parties And Corporate Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Corporate Gifts, Read This! by perception: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2008
If you are a supplier of corporate gifts for organisations, now is the best time to make your orders! there are lots and lots of new and unique designs and concepts! also for advert agencies and corporate affairs agents.let me hear from you! contact details: bluecollardesign@yahoo.com 07028640860.
Re: Suppliers Of Corporate Gifts, Read This! by olukunle: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
What are you into, supplier of corporate gifts? if so, what do you have to offer?
Re: Suppliers Of Corporate Gifts, Read This! by perception: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2008
hi,

there are a lot of products in various designs. please could you send me your email address so i would sen a catalogue since it would be too large to upload here.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Import Mobile Phones From? / Become An Internet Millionaire With Public And Private Label Right / Learn And Earn Online Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.