Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,785 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides (3258 Views)

Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce / Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by jamace(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
See the reasons why the cabals in the aviation industry want Stella Oduah out:

https://www.nairaland.com/1492522/reasons-why-stella-oduah-being
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by BigBen10: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
No surprises. Those are the vituperations of a Tinubu paid online cockroach.

I deal with FACTS, not sentiments or emotional rants.

On this forum, I stand against corruption or corrupt practices. But I also will not join the bandwagon to give a dog a bad name to hang it. I will not join bandits to witch-hunt innocent people because of politics.

Till date, there is NO proven case of corruption against Stella Oduah. Fact!

With regards to the armoured car controvery, here are the facts.

The purchase of 2 armoured cars for the ministry of aviation or any ministry cannot be described as a case of corruption. Fact!

The purchase of armoured vehicles (referred to as security vehicle in the budget) was contained in the 2013 budget. Fact!

The ministry did not spend more than what the NASS appropriated for purchase of vehicles in 2013. Fact!

The vehicles were purchased thru a lease purchase agreement of the ministry with First Bank. Fact!

So if the above are the facts in the matter, why then do some bandits insist Stella Oduah is guilty of corruption or should be killed? The answer is politics, politics and politics.

and you insincere Nigerian is a presidential aid

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by banki(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
@OP.....I think you have finaly lost it
Re: My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides by ifeci: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: The minister of aviation, Stella Oduah, has come under attack once again. Few weeks ago, the controversy was about the purchase of 2 armoured vehicles. When it seems the minister has emerged from that controversy unscathed, a new controversy is brewing. This time the allegation is that she lied about her educational qualification.

Let me state clearly that if (A VERY BIG IF) indeed Stella Oduah lied about acquiring MBA degree in the US, then she has disappointed me personally. I must also add that she acted stupiidly. The earlier this society places less emphasis on paper qualifications and more emphasis on peoples abilities/skills, the better for our country.

However, my advice to Stella Oduah and her aides in the face of the latest controversies is to activate the IGNORE button.

It must be stated that most of those asking for the head of Stella Oduah in the last few months are not doing so for the love of country or because they'r interested interested in good governance, progress and development. It is all politics, politics, politics and more politics. Nothing more.

For me, and I think for most Nigerians, politics takes the back seat. All we want now is PROGRESS, GOOD GOVERNANCE AND DEVELOPMENT. These are the things most Nigerians demand of Stella Oduah and others in govt, and not MBA degree or professorship.

In this regard, Stella Oduah, as minister of aviation, has shown in the last few years, that she can deliver where others have failed. She has shown herself to be focused and hardworking. The various projects going on in the aviation sector at the moment shows that there is JUDICIOUS use of resources in that sector.

Yes if this controversy had happened in advanced countries and if it is proven to be true, Stella Oduah would have to resign. But Nigeria is not an advanced country. If we apply the standard of those advanced countries across board, then all the leading politicians in Nigeria today should be rotting in JAIL FOR LIFE. In the same vein, for goodness sake, should a person or group of people who overthrew a democratically elected govt 3 decades ago still be relevant politically today in any sane or advanced country? I dont think so. But here we are, a Buhari is still parading himself as one of the leaders of APC and a potential presidential candidate, and he is being cheered on by his supporters.

So bottomline, I think I and many Nigerians are justified in holding on TENACIOUSLY to one-eyed politicians/political leaders in a country of very blind politicians. More so when those trying to push out these one-eyed politicians/political leaders are doing so for political reasons.

So in conclusion, I advise Stella Oduah and her aides to keep mute on this latest onslaught. Any response to the allegations will further exacerbate the controversy because if she starts responding, then she should expect more questions. She should learn from how the CBN governor, Sanusi, managed the scandal concerning him and his mistress. Stella Oduah should stay focused, keep her eyes on the ball and sustain the very good works she is already doing in the aviation sector.
very sense! Less advice bt I'm nt surprised cos its also coming 4rm a brain!less advisor & this reflects d kind of advice u give as a presidential aid. No wonder dt Jonathan man is always ill advised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Posterity Shall Judge Me Right – Jonathan. / The Fanatical Sign Post That Got Me Thinking In Kaduna / 2019: S/west Leaders Plan Grand Inter-party Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.