Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List (2146 Views)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Patience Jonathan Secret Visits To T.B. Joshua Worries SSS (2) (3) (4)

El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by ajasbaba(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2014
A friend once told me that Nigeria "may not be easy in 2015", now am beginning to see why... Controversy has greeted the said watch list of President Goodluck Jonathan with a former Minister of Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, identifying himself and others as some of those on the list. El-Rufai’s tweet on Thursday evening triggered another controversy when he wrote that he's number seven on the alleged Jonathan’s secret snipers’ watch list. El-Rurai also went ahead to identified others on the list as: Former military head of state, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari; a former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu; Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, and former Osun State Governor and Interim Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Bisi Akande. Recall that ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo had, in a letter dated December 2nd, 2013, accused Jonathan of training snipers and putting 1,000 people on a watch list. Obasanjo had also accused Jonathan of having a killer-squad and later said he had facts before making the issue public. President Jonathan denied the allegations in his reply letter to Obasanjo, but more is coming out now. May God save Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by Eddiekay: 9:39am On Jan 08, 2014
Remaining 955 names.El-rufai please fill in the blank spaces

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by Nairalane: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm. What a World!

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by nerodenero: 9:58am On Jan 08, 2014
Inasmuch as it is not good wishing people dead but the truth is that some of these guys needs to go before Nigeria can progress. This reminds me of Jerry Rawlings way of cleansing Ghana but fortunately, Ghana is a small country and his aim was easily achieved. It will be very difficult to achieve such in Nigeria. Whichever way, God dey watch us!

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2014
his man is a joker.tell him i hope the so called snipers blast his brains off cos he ain't using them again.

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2014
i have never seen elrufai as frustrated as in this GEJ administration. imagine a former Minister of Federal Capital Territory ranting and spewing rubbish here and there, exchanging twitter posts like a school-boy.

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by Patdedon(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Source?

BTW You, your friend and El rufai are Jokers
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by sholatech(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2014
Guess someone can also tweet list of 2000 pdp members to be killed/kidnapped if pdp wins 2015 election..and we all must believe??

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by Godswillu(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2014
El-RUFAI If I am the president I will take you out myself.

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by EzePromoe: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2014
What do you expect from a man who is trying too hard to remain relevant in politics.
He knows that he have enough queries to answer concerning some funds he mismanaged during his tenure. So he is trying to scream "victimization", so that it will be seen as such when he is finally apprehended for his evils.
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2014
But circumstantial evidence has shown that GEJ was at least cognizant of ploys by his allies to blow up innocent Nigerians for political reasons in the past, so what's the fuss now?
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by israel007: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2014
Elrufai is just obsessed with GEJ. More like the two were in some sort of intimate relationship and GEJ broke elrufai's heart.

There's no day elrufai won't say something bad about GEJ.

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by jmoore(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Clowns of the 21st century. Killing them is a waste of bullets.

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by gerald09(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Na wa oh, dis GEJ "Secret" Assassination list APC seem to have more info dan d person dat made it "Secret". it shuldnt be called a "Secret" list anymore cos APC has d list. Abeg make dem show we Nigerian so I fit check if my name dey inside make only dem no look d list we Nigerians want to see dis list.

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by judyeze1: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
El-rufai is on the Assassination List of 90% of nigerian, he does not need jonathan to Assassinate him.. he is already on the Assassination List of 90% of nigerian.

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by abacrested(f): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dis shows the type of men we have in the opposition and how corrupt their mind is.God pls don't let dis. Men smell power,amen

Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by jpphilips(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
judyeze1: El-rufai is on the Assassination List of 90% of nigerian, he does not need jonathan to Assassinate him.. he is already on the Assassination List of 90% of nigerian.

He wants to blame Jonathan should Nigerians assassinate him, El rufai should understand that the likes of Bolingo will be glad to see his heart ripped apart more than Jonathan.

El rufai is a bulls eye already amongst Nigerians he should go die in "piss".
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by size38: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
El Rufai is right. I know am one of them on that list. In fact am no 15 on d list for my continues support of Governor Amaechi. And his administration in river state. My Governor has asked us to remain calm and law abiding. Come 2015, we will make sure that we deliver Rivers state to APC no going back on that.
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by chefdoeuvre: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Since he has the list..its not so secret anymore, is it??

So..........

Pics or it dasnt exist!!!!
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by teskyg: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
More like list of people Nigerians need to get rid off.
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by oshdot(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
teskyg: More like list of people Nigerians need to get rid off.
True that, but would somebody please tell this attention seeking almanjiri to stop being a nuisance.
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
OBJ would never had taken or tolerated this level of insult GEJ is receiving from El-rufai and his cohorts. I'm admiring GEJ the more, the silent achiever.
Re: El-rufai Reveals Names Of Top Men On Jonathan's Secret Assassination List by dokunbam(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
could that list be those that are seen as enemies of this country?

he should take them out and let Nigeria be in peace

Enugu Assembly Says Deputy Governor Must Go for Raising Chickens In Govt. House / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram ‘funded Through CBN’ / Pictures Of Brand New Cars Procured By Governor Obiano