Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister (782 Views)

#FreeEse:Emir Sanusi Denies Malicious Lies That Said He Refused To Help #freeese / How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by Ikengawo: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2014

I don't want to post her name but I have her image from Google +. Please, I love her but the story sounds stupid/fictitious, so if you know the 'husband', if there is one, let me know. After hearing this i lost interest in her but she was very serious and adamant, even laughing at my disbelief in a way that made me wonder.

Idk, she's probably just a lying slut.
Re: Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by ifyalways(f): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2014
Is this an advert or what?

Post the name if you are actually out to get information or you expect us to start googling the image? 8 days into the new year and you are on to a new kpekus already? Konji na basstard cheesy
Re: Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by Ikengawo: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2014
lol i was shy to post it here because people will make jokes sha, i don't want to post the name but surely someone recognizes the face. She insists "my family" will "surely know her"

She's ghanian but she has been to Aso rock and knows a lot about nigerian politics, i know she used to live her for a fact and is indeed divorced. I wonder if she's one of d babes that escaped from chime Sullivan lock up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by Peinstein: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2014
I think you should remove her image except you are convinced she is a scammer and you just want to expose her. I believe conversations you make with people through chats shouldn't be made known publicly especially if it is a private discussion. For all you know she might be on Nairaland too and might be surprised to see her image here. Just google her name, I am sure you get something about her background.

2 Likes

Re: Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2014
Why upload her picture on nairaland?

Why don't you google her name and get your info? perhaps you might get the right face to the name.

smh

Okay, message received. Now we know you're chatting with a minister's ex-wife.

Can we rest now?
Re: Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Ikengawo: lol i was shy to post it here because people will make jokes sha, i don't want to post the name but surely someone recognizes the face. She insists "my family" will "surely know her"

She's ghanian but she has been to Aso rock and knows a lot about nigerian politics, i know she used to live her for a fact and is indeed divorced. I wonder if she's one of d babes that escaped from chime Sullivan lock up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Obviously a scammer.
The image is a picture of Angela Ofori Atta who in my opinion won't be caught dead on a social website looking for diccks.

http://www.aspenactionforum.org/users/angelaoforiatta

On a lighter note,i find it amusing you claim to love her. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by Gboliwe: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2014
Who would have thought that an old man like Ikengawo had a fish brain? Chei! I see stranger things as the days go by
Re: Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by ifyalways(f): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Gboliwe: Who would have thought that an old man like Ikengawo had a fish brain? Chei! I see stranger things as the days go by
lol
Re: Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2014
grin grin grin

he wan chop ministerial oyel moni grin grin grin

love kor, crush ni grin

1 Like

Re: Women I Met On Google+ That Said She Is The Divorced Wife Of Nigerian Minister by eGuerrrilla: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2014
Nah, @OP is not after a current minister's wife. He is deliberately traveling via a circuitous route, in the hope that other commentators will connect up the dots. Well, I have! grin

(1) (Reply)

How Does PDP Winning Ekiti State, Help Jonathan's Reelection In 2015? / Malala Convinces Jonathan To Meet With Chibok Parents 3months After Kidnap / N50m Dud Cheque: Okorocha Replies Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.